Gauge fantasy League

brewmaster

Not a bad week so far. A little worried about MNF results though. My oppenent has 3 starters yet I only have one. On the other hand, I am up but 58 points at the moment.(not bad for my first week ever of fantasy fb) Hope Burress and Barber go out for a few drinks on Sunday night. hehe

Pitchwife

Dreamer
brewmaster said:
Not a bad week so far. A little worried about MNF results though. My oppenent has 3 starters yet I only have one. On the other hand, I am up but 58 points at the moment.(not bad for my first week ever of fantasy fb) Hope Burress and Barber go out for a few drinks on Sunday night. hehe
Thought I'd take it easy on you, your first time and all. :D Takes me a week to get limber anyhow. :p :D :D

sds888

Not looking good at all. oh well at least I broke a hundred lol. Maybe next week we will have a come back.

brewmaster

Interesting matchups for MNF!

InebriatedBlitzkrieg holds a 37 point lead on Laura Logging but LL has two strong players playing tonight versus one medium player for the IBK team. This will be tight. Blitzkrieg by 7

Even though the Demons have 3 players playing tonight, 70 odd points is a huge deficit. Sorry Demons...you have no chance.

The Death Worms have Larry Johnson playing tonight. All he needs is 10 points and the Death Worms could steal this one from the Camelbacks. Wonder if the Deathworms owner is regreting not bringing on a Defense to play instead of eating the Ravens bye? Going with the longshot. Johnson is going to rush for 120 yards and 2 TDs giving this win to the Death Worms.

The midnightwonders are done unless Holmes has a huge night along with the Kansas City D. That will be tough on the road. My pick...El Onceler

Guess it is cheating making my picks this late....but this is for fun right?

sds888

it is looking very bad for the LLC and it even looks worse for next week. Anybody want to give me thier good players? lol

trainworm

I wish I would have drafted another defense, but all my bench spots are taken. then i might have pulled that one out.

yay!!!! i am working on a perfect season so far!!

brewmaster

Any chance we could have everybody say tell which team the own?
If you have not guessed, InebriatedBlitzkrieg is me. This has been an intersting few weeks. It has made me follow in games I otherwise would have care less about. Things are looking okay but I have to believe that the first to weeks were a fluke. This week is going to be tough as a few of my top performers are having a bye week.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Here is the Manager List from Yahoo :)

Baldwins ______________ ngauger
LNE Camelbacks_________tompm
The Death Worms_______trainworm
Demans_______________pitchwife
Laura Logging Co._______sds888
El Onceler_____________onceler
InebriatedBlitzkrieg______brewmaster
midnightwonders_______midnightwonder

N Gauger

So.... It looks like this week:

Demans Vs. Camelbacks
pitchwife ____ tompm

midnightwonders Vs. The Death Worms
midnightwonder______ trainworm

InebriatedBlitzkrieg Vs. El Onceler
brewmaster___________onceler

Laura Logging Co. Vs Baldwins
sds888 __________ ngauger

Hey sds888 it looks like you're up against ME!! :D :D :D

..... Can you say 3-0-0????? heheheheheheheheheheheeeeee

sds888

hahahaha It is looking that way ngauger. The first year of doing this is a little rough but i am taking a lot of mental notes for next year We will have our revenge lol.
Sincerely,
LLC

N Gauger

sds888 said:
hahahaha It is looking that way ngauger. The first year of doing this is a little rough but i am taking a lot of mental notes for next year We will have our revenge lol.
Sincerely,
LLC
:) dont be so sure.... "On ANy Given Sunday" anything can happen.. and it ain't over........till it's over.. :)

brewmaster

Gonna be a rough week for me. Have a lot of bye weeks and some injury problems. On top of that the wife is making me go out of town for the weekend so no football for me until Monday!!!!!

I feel a 2-1 record coming for the IBK team.

Pitchwife

Dreamer
N Gauger said:
So.... It looks like this week:

Demans Vs. Camelbacks
pitchwife ____ tompm
With 6 (count 'em, SIX) byes this week you should have an easy time of it tompm. I know, excuses, excuses, excuses. :D None of them that I would trade for though, just to have a warm body to fill the spot. I will just have to ride the week out.

sds888

Another interesting week. Ngauger you have two carolina players and I have two GB players up for monday night football. It looks like your going to sail past me but I am hoping for an upset we shall see. It could turn into an interresting game.
Stephen

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Ladies and Gentelmen, history has been made this week. For the first time in the history of The Gauge Fantasy Football League we have a tie! Both tompm and I have the same score and nether of us have a player this monday.

Interesting notes: Unless Carolina comes on strong in the 4th quarter and Brewmaster's team picks up more than 4 points, we will both have the highest scores this week. If I had benched Tennessee's defence with their score of -1 :curse: :curse: :curse: I would have won. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Just goes to show that on any given sunday..... :D :D :D

N Gauger

sds888 said:
Another interesting week. Ngauger you have two carolina players and I have two GB players up for monday night football. It looks like your going to sail past me but I am hoping for an upset we shall see. It could turn into an interresting game.
Stephen
Gee you're right - "I'm Upset"!! :D :D :D

Congrats!!!