Gauge fantasy League

sds888

Jul 31, 2005
Townville, SC
I know we stop adjusting 10 mins before the game. But when is the game? thanks Stephen
P.S. The laura logging team is already changing its name to "Laura Logging Company the fantasy league champions" haha

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
The first game is tomorrow, Thursday night at 8 or 9 PM EDT.

I still can not access my team. I checked the FOX Fantasy Forums and they posted last night at 6:21 PM that the site currently unavailable and will be back online within hours.

Mikey, I guess the thought of a Bulldog and Green Raider going at it scared them. :D

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
About 1 PM EDT I got in and was able to adjust me roster.

The site was brutally slow, however. I guess it is all the traffic with everybody trying to get their teams set up at the same time.

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
The middle of nowhere Oregon
Visit site
TomPM said:
About 1 PM EDT I got in and was able to adjust me roster.

The site was brutally slow, however. I guess it is all the traffic with everybody trying to get their teams set up at the same time.
And How!! :curse: :curse:
I managed one player exchange, but since then all I get are timed out errors. :curse: So far I'm not impressed with Fox Fantasy Football. I don't remember having this much trouble with the setup we had last year. Hopefully it will get better. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
Visit site
sds888 said:
I just dont think they can handle the volume.
I think you're right sds. I tried to pick up some players this afternoon but always got "timed out". I waited till this evening to try again. 1st b**ch, the player I tried to pick up was gone. :mad: Tried to pick up a different player and guess what, it "timed out" on me again and again. :mad: I've got six D/STs but do you think I can drop any of them for a WR or a RB that I don't have enough of? NOT! :curse: :curse: If you want to change a player by 10 min before the game you better start the night before.
Sorry Mikey, I know you put a lot of work into setting this up, but in my book FFF gets a big F.

onceler

Aug 13, 2005
Round Lake, IL
I had a situation similar to this a couple years ago when ESPN rolled out their fantasy site. We are experiencing growing pains for sites like this. They probably didnt expect the onslaught of interrest (not to mention that sheer hammering the servers take the closer it gets to gametime).

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
Visit site
Hey Mikey, I didn't mean to dump all over you. I know that it's not your fault. :eek:ops: Just frustration spouting off. :rolleyes:
As far as going to the other site, it might be more hassel going through the draft again and all the rest than it's worth. If they have the servers working now, this site might work out. There are aspects of it I like although there were some features the old site had that would be nice to have. However I'll go along with what everybody else wants to do. It IS just a game after all.

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
And I thought the Blue Route public meetings were ugly! Yikes!

Of course I wanted to check the results of last night's game at 7:45 AM today and I cannot access my team and I get the the sorry we are down screen.

Mikey,
What would it take to move and how quickly could we do it? And since the first game has been played can we?

13Mtrainer

Aug 21, 2004
central pa
To N Gauger,

i am sorry to say but this is to much i am not going to do it this year i cant find my team i cant save anything i cant login i dont know what is going on so i am going to quite and just drop it.