Gauge fantasy League

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
onceler said:
Something we might want to think about for next year (heck possibly this year) is a trophy. I have been in a couple other leagues where the victor gets $$, but what might be neet for this league is maybe a "The Gauge" boxcar or some sort of rolling stock w/ "2005 Fantasy Football" champion on it. Nothing big, just maybe a cheap boxcar that we could quickly customize.

Well, so far - we've only had bragging rights :) As far as money, yes - we could do money, but the logistics make that difficult.. :( We decided on a free league, with no trophy. :) Because most of us have money problems & families :(

But you're most welcome, to think up something to use as a trophy :) :) PM Rich with the idea - I like it! :)

onceler

I dont like money for this league as it can take some of the fun out of it, especially for new players who are doing this just for fun. I just thought the rolling stock idea could be a cheap little trophy of some sorts that could actually be a little usefull on our layouts. I'll pm rich about it.

N Gauger

onceler said:
I dont like money for this league as it can take some of the fun out of it, especially for new players who are doing this just for fun. I just thought the rolling stock idea could be a cheap little trophy of some sorts that could actually be a little usefull on our layouts. I'll pm rich about it.

Great!! Thanks!! :D :D :D

:curse: :curse: :curse: Mikey we are just going to have to put a good philly beating into them :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: THE MIDNIGHTWONDERS Rule :thumb: :thumb: Rich

N Gauger

oooo Kay :( :( :( found this on the Fox forums:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We understand that the site has been down and users have been unable to see their leagues and teams. We also know that a lot of your drafts have been affected. Again, please understand we are working diligently to provide you with a reliable fantasy site. At this time, the following items are known issues that we are actively working to resolve:

• Can't access the draft
• Can't find teams
• Can't delete stories
• Delay in getting draft results to show
• Can't change scoring options
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This could be our problem.... I left a post (Like about 30 others) letting them know we need help too :( :(

We'll see......

N Gauger

The Teams are up!!!! Go to your team ans scroll down :) Move the "Benched players into their positions... :)

BEST of Luck!!

If you have questions PM me :) :)

N Gauger

The Teams are up!!!! Go to your team and scroll down :) Move the "Benched players into their positions... :)

BEST of Luck!!

If you have questions PM me :) :)

sds888

first of all let me say it is going to be one hard year for the laura logging company. But of well I have an ignorant or maybe stupid question however you look at it. How do you know if the player is going to be on the field each week. I mean I know the really good players are going to be out there unless there hurt but what about the so so players how do you know the coach is going to let them play? Thanks
Stephen

onceler

It really depends what position you are talking about. For instance, you normally want to stay away, unless that is all that is left, from players that are in a depth chart struggle. A couple years ago, the Patriots had a running back tandum of 3 players where you didnt know which one was going to get the brunt of the plays. The last few years, the Steelers had "The Bus" who was always put in on goalline plays.

With WR, unless you have that top tier of guys like Randy Moss, Terrel, etc.. it becomes more hit or miss on what they will do that week. My suggestion is to pay attention to the news on your players. I find that fant. football is one of the easier fantasy games to play from a time standpoint. Since the majority of the games are played one day of the week, you could invest 5 - 10 minutes of you time each day doing a little research on your players, players you might wish to trade for, or players you want to pick up.

All for now... got called into a meeting.

N Gauger

you have until 10 min before game time to change players :( (Move from bench to play) or vice' versa'
e
No - there is no gaurantee that every player will play every wek, you just have to read the "Fantasy Stats" or if you click on "Player News" tab at the top - they will usually give you news if a player may be benched for any given week"

trainworm

I have been trying all day to access my team, but I cant log on. is anyone else having trouble?

by the way. you all might as well give up now.....

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
I can log on but I cannot get to my team. The site keeps directing me to create a team. Any ideas?

onceler

Mines says that as well, but it also has this underneath it..

Already signed up? Click here to access your team.

The site seems really slow today, especially in terms of loading the part of the page that lets you log into your league.

EDIT: There is something messed up right now. I was able to get to my team yesterday, but today, the "My Team" page is blank.

N Gauger

I got the "Down do to scheduled maintenance" error :(

Hopefully the maintence team is fixing whatever is wrong :( :(

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
I can log in but I still cannot access my team. It is treating me like I never created a team.

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Update:

Now I am getting the:

FOX Fantasy Football powered by MSN is currently unavailable due to scheduled maintenance.

We apologize for any inconvenience.