Gallery Gone?

Herc Driver

Apr 18, 2005
North Carolina
I've been searching for the Gallery and can't seem to bring it up...is it gone for now? I wanted to delete some old pictures - which I can find when doing a search on the older attachments...but I can't access the Gallery to delete them? Incidently, the older pictures do not have the option of being deleted from the "attachments" link under the UserCP drop down. Only my most recent picture had the checkbox option of being deleted.

"edit"...I found the main Gallery section, but none of my pictures were there...everything is gone that I had posted in my personal gallery, so I'm unable to delete them and free up space on the server. Oh well.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
I've been searching for the Gallery and can't seem to bring it up...is it gone for now? I wanted to delete some old pictures - which I can find when doing a search on the older attachments...but I can't access the Gallery to delete them? Incidently, the older pictures do not have the option of being deleted from the "attachments" link under the UserCP drop down. Only my most recent picture had the checkbox option of being deleted.
The "old" gallery is gone, but not for good...we hope. The gallery didn't transfer successfully when we made the move a few months ago. Peter is trying to restore all the pictures that were there. He is working on that very thing now. In the meantime, the "new" gallery is accessible by clicking on the "gallery" link in the very upper corner of any page here.

Herc Driver

Apr 18, 2005
North Carolina
Roger that!.......I found the new gallery with no problems, but although my old pictures are still retreivable within the thread they were posted to, I couldn't delete them and there's probably no need to anyway. And since the old gallery section is gone - I've got no need to go back and delete any older, or outdated pictures and therefore no worries about wasting precious server space. Thanks! My hat's off to Peter for continuing to fight the battle with the computer electrons.