[Galery] Fight Fire With Fire - Spitfire !!!

JaCkyL

Hello!
This is my Spitfire Vb Trop from Kartonowy Arsenal :)
001.jpg

Best regards! :mrgreen:

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I am ABSOLUTLY BLOWN AWAY!!!
This does not even look like it was made of paper.
KUDOS TO YOU ON A FINE JOB WELL DONE!!!

McGee

Cory
jawdropjawdropjawdropI agree 10000% with Rhaven... HEEYYY MOOOM...when I grow up I REALLY want to build planes like THIS man does !!!

inky

Now that is what I am talking about, how dare you hold out on us that way. hahaha Your work is remarkable.

McGee

Cory
I can't even STAND how much Im loving the sweet moses out of your work. It's stuff like that, that reallly lights my fire to get busy building and really going the extra mile. Incredible sir. thank you so much for posting and sharing with us.

Stephenb

Card Meddler
Really well done! What do you prefer to use to color edges with?... Wait, I get it, the whole thing not just edges right?

JaCkyL

Retouch edge I use acrylic paints Vallejo, Pactra. Then gently impose a cyanoacrylate adhesive and grind very fine sandpaper (1000-1500 or better). At the end of matt varnish applied with airbrush.
At the moment this is my last plane, now builds vehicles. I'll show my other models soon.
I'm glad you like it :thumb:
Best Regards! :mrgreen:

frontkammerater

i recently spent a buckload of money on a diecast spitfire IX model.
seeing yours made me realize that i wasted a lot of money =P

HEEYYY MOOOM...when I grow up I REALLY want to build planes like THIS man does !!!

same here

JaCkyL

I wish I had said before, I would model for you. Send me a PM if you are interested.
Thank you for your interest in my models!
Best regards!