wow, its been almost a month. I just ordered a few new decoders ( a DZ123 for my 44 ton switcher, to DH163AT for my GP38, and GP40-2, and a DH165AO with the sound bug connector thingy for the B40-8 ). I think by the end of the summer, most of my locomotives will have a decoder of some kind in them. That said, i think i'm going to continue my demonstrations on operation with video when the new decoders come in. I also ordered 3 new NJ transit coaches( should have ordered 4 for an 8 car train... d'oh!), more scenic cement, and some fine light grey ballast, as the medium gray you see in these photos looks a bit big. I'm just gonna sprinkle the fine stuff over it all. I also preordered a North Island Refinery. Right now i'm trying to get as much as my layout up and running because a large number of my family is coming, and parts of it ( particularly the wiring beneath my table) is under construction of varying degrees because of the planned editions of things like signals, crossing flashers, and Catenary. I also have lots of people i need to place, and also some railroad signs, ( but i don't know what they all mean), so i'll be doing that today and tommorow. I have been running into some problems the U34CH (#4167) is running, but i tried to actually hook up the nose light, which ended in disaster, as the casting and light, which for this entire them had been so solidly glued on the shell that i was afraid i might accidentially tug apart, simply fell out. Also, it turns out that i need to do more work to get the light going, as the one that was in there blew out. I need to check for another way of getting the light going. Worst of all, suddenly its to cramped between the speaker and the nose to get the nose light wires through easily. other than that, the only mild nuiscance is that my track cleaning eraser thingy is gone.