FYI Name Change

rockislandmike

Nov 6, 2001
Edmonton AB
dayfornight.qazam.com
Effective immediately, the Reckless & Veiled monicker which I was using for my model railroad layout has been replaced. The name was originally created for a fictional layout setting, which included the Reckless Canyon and a mountain range known as the Veiled Peaks. With the move of my layout to more southern climes, and a much more prototypical setting, the name is no longer appropriate.

The new name for my layout will be the Pacific Rock & Brownstone. This is a combination of the names of the three primary railroads on my layout - Missouri Pacific, Rock Island, and the Brownstone & Paradise (which is loosely based on the Garden City Western in real life).

I have changed my website to reflect the more accurate colors of the Rock Island, and have moved it to a new URL (a forwarding splash page has been left at the old URL) - see below for the new coordinates. I've also replaced my avatar. Further questions related to this development should be referred to our public relations department.