FW-190 [sort off.............]

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by FredZ KSAC, Oct 18, 2004.

1. FredZ KSAC

FredZ KSAC Member

This is what happens when a paper model gets wet! :D :lol: :wink: Nooo......... this is one of the Japanese Egg aircraft that Nobi mentioned on his Paper Modeling site. Just a blast! [and cute, too] Anyway, thanks Nobi for finding them and a Big 'Thank You' for all that you have done for the paper modeling community. OK, now what's next???

Later,
  2. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi Fredz,

u like that FW-190? that egg craft is well deign but it will be great if have more detail like real aircraft hehehe...
  3. FlintknapperGene

FlintknapperGene New Member

Lovely model, Fred, what d'you think the aspect ratio of the wing is? Are you channeling Kurt Tank's ex-wife here?

F'G
  4. FredZ KSAC

FredZ KSAC Member

Nobi: That thing could not stand ANY more detail!!

F,G: With that aspect ratio, the landing speed would be horrific. But with the amount of dihedral - at least it would be stable :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the comments. It was a fun build and I will probably do another of the series. I also have Nobi's Mig of the same style. These make a good change of pace over some of the standard, detailed stuff that we usually build.

Later,
  5. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Hey guys,

I built the C-130H this weekend and it turned out GREAT! I download Nobi's MIG 15 just so I could give them a try next. Funny thing is... this was one of the best models I've done so far! :shock:
    Guess because it is not suppossed to look exactly like the real thing I did not get mad at it and crumple it up and toss it out with the trash! :D