Fundraiser for Cardmodels.net

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by cgutzmer, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Just threw some in myself.
    A coffee mug would have been nice but using this method, at least it will mostly go to the forum.

Russell
  2. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Just threw some in myself.
    A coffee mug would have been nice but using this method, at least it will mostly go to the forum.

Russell
  3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Well if someone wants to set up shop..... :D
    Thanks Russell!
  4. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Well if someone wants to set up shop..... :D
    Thanks Russell!
  5. shrike

shrike Guest

cafepress or zazzle would work. The Header logo would be good - Coffee mugs and t-shirts mouse pads too
  6. shrike

shrike Guest

cafepress or zazzle would work. The Header logo would be good - Coffee mugs and t-shirts mouse pads too
  7. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Well folks, I suppose its a wrap! I just wanted to thank everyone for donating to cardmodels. I am sure Peter will appreciate it! After Paypal took its cut it left 475 dollars. Its been great watching all the support rolling in for the website.
    Thanks again,
    Chris
  8. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Well folks, I suppose its a wrap! I just wanted to thank everyone for donating to cardmodels. I am sure Peter will appreciate it! After Paypal took its cut it left 475 dollars. Its been great watching all the support rolling in for the website.
    Thanks again,
    Chris
  9. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

The donation has been delievered to Peter - please no more donations unless you want them to be for me :)
    Chris
  10. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

The donation has been delievered to Peter - please no more donations unless you want them to be for me :)
    Chris
  11. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

I think it would be a good idea to do this once or twice a year. What do the other members think.
  12. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

I think it would be a good idea to do this once or twice a year. What do the other members think.
  13. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

Works for me. I will say it again, the free models I get through this forum definitely make a donation worthwhile
  14. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

Works for me. I will say it again, the free models I get through this forum definitely make a donation worthwhile
  15. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Once a year would be ok with me, I'd be comfortable with an annual subscription of 10 bucks or so too. That might scare off newcomers to this hobby though.
  16. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Once a year would be ok with me, I'd be comfortable with an annual subscription of 10 bucks or so too. That might scare off newcomers to this hobby though.
  17. smyfe

smyfe Member

I think that would be a great idea,as John said its worth it just for the free designs we get here :)grin: especially the TSR2, Thanks to Barry:-D ), But there are a lot of internet finds and advice, that might be missed otherwise.
    You also get free help and advice on almost anything you ask, definately worth a couple of quid, every now and then in my books:grin: :) :-D :grin:
  18. smyfe

smyfe Member

I think that would be a great idea,as John said its worth it just for the free designs we get here :)grin: especially the TSR2, Thanks to Barry:-D ), But there are a lot of internet finds and advice, that might be missed otherwise.
    You also get free help and advice on almost anything you ask, definately worth a couple of quid, every now and then in my books:grin: :) :-D :grin:
  19. Billy Leliveld

Billy Leliveld Member

This was just right, everybody who wanted to give something ,just did,it would scare off new people if you ask the same , but the old die-hards don't mind contributing...
    Cheers, Billy
  20. Billy Leliveld

Billy Leliveld Member

This was just right, everybody who wanted to give something ,just did,it would scare off new people if you ask the same , but the old die-hards don't mind contributing...
    Cheers, Billy