Frog it , so I did

doctorwayne

New Niagara Museum?? I've been locked in the basement too long!:D That may be the one for which Jim Ellis has done some models. He lives not too far from me, although we've not met: I don't like to be too much of a pest, except maybe here. His layout was featured in RMC a couple of years back, and he does some really nice work. I built a house and barn for the Erland Lee Museum, home of the first Women's Institute, in Stoney Creek. They have a representation of the radial line that ran between Hamilton and Beamsville: the layout is in the basement of the Museum and at present is using the Bachmann trolleys as motive power.
I was fortunate that the prototype was available to take measurements: it's the former Nash residence, which sits now in Battlefield Park in Stoney Creek, after being moved from its former site west of there.

Wayne

interurban

Wildcatfootball said:
What street cars are those?

The one with the pole under the frog is a scratch built model of the Grand River R/R interurban, which ment it was a early intercity electric railway.
Check out the web for Electrics of Southern Ontario. here http://www.trainweb.org/elso/
The orange car is a box motor, they again did interurban work but picked up freight at several stops.
The imbetween motive power was called a combine that moved passenger and freight in the same car.

Street cars mainly served the city streets.