French Maid

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Bluenoser, Feb 23, 2007.

1. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

i have just downloaded the maid and then went to look at another model, it said the site was unavailable. Bandwidth?
  2. orcberto

orcberto New Member

Iep. Keep trying.
  3. Anyone know why you can access geocities sometimes and other times not? I find it frustrating. There are some really great offers there but I can hardly ever get through. Help???
  4. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

French Maid Figure Model

Hi Bluenoser and orcberto,

That´s a mighty fine build of the French maid figure, Bluenoser, with very nice coloring, too. Without any doubt the best I have seen. The skin color is perfect.

orcberto,
    I am in awe of your fine figurine design - the proportions are very nice and the pose is very attractive. The look of the figure is very much 'life-like'.

I have made some small attempts at recoloring the model sheets, similar to Bluenoser´s painted model. I have made the skin color brighter, 'enhanced' the make-up somewhat (for example with a small 'Mouche' on the chin) and added two-tone welts (or stocking tops) to the leg parts, to make them look like the traditional 50s style of 'Fully Fashioned' nylon stockings. I have made the color a bit lighter, to emulate that the skin color is visible through the thin nylon fabric.
    If I build the figure (which I definitely will), I thought I might add stocking 'seams' and pointed 'French' or square 'Havanna' heels at the back of the stockings, to get an 'improved' fully-fashioned seamed stocking look. I might also add some garter straps, front and back. What do you think about this?:

Part of torso and face with make-up:
    [​IMG]

Parts of buttocks, black high-heeled plateau shoes, and nylon stocking-clad legs:
    [​IMG]

orcberto,
    I hope it´s OK that I have done these small alterations to your fine original design. I will only use these recolored sheets for my own 'personal needs', that´s a promise. Perhaps it would look nice on a mirror display base?

All the best from Stockholm,
    Bengt :thumb:
  5. orcberto

orcberto New Member

Like that.

Make the model available to everyone if you think it is ok. And send one copy to me please.
  6. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

French Maid Figure Model

orcberto,

I am glad you like my small color alterations.
    If you send me your e-mail in a PM, I will send you the hi-res jpeg files. You can then decide if you like to make them available as variations or updates of your original model - OK?

All the best,
  7. can you e-mail it yo me? I can't log on???
  8. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

French Maid Figure Model

Hi timhinds,

Did you try this ?: http://www.geocities.com/orcberto/galeria/models/
    It works just fine for me now . . .
    It´s the zip file called "maidcm.zip"

If you still cannot reach it, send me your e-mail in a PM and I´ll mail you the files I´ve got.

Best,
    Bengt :rolleyes:
  9. Bengt, I still can't get through. Please e-mail the files. timhinds1@cox.net

Thanks
  10. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

French Maid Figure

Sure, timhinds,

I will mail you the files - no problem.
    Alberto´s models seem to be unreachable now and then - I just tried and it worked fine.

All the best,
  11. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Very nice recolor! :) Since he gave you permission to distribute the recolor we can host here for you if so desired. Just let me know.
    Thanks!
    Chris
  12. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

French Maid Figure

Chris,

Thank you for the kind words - I was just playing around with Photoshop one late evening.
    Why not? I wouldn´t mind having it in the download section. There are four pages altogether. Please tell me how to go about it. Send me a PM, if you like - or directly to my personal e-mail: bengt@freden.se

All the best,
  13. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

14. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

French Maid Skin Color Variation

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the help. I hope that you are pleased, too, Alberto.
    After all, it´s just a very slight color variation of a superb and intricate model design.

Best,