french flagbearer of the french revolution

Hello Everybody,

I'm writing from France and send you pictures of a paper card figure :

It's a sergeant of the french army during the Revolution and the campaign of Italy in 1799.

Its size is 6cm or 1/30. For an human : between 180 and 185 cm.
The other figure is just here for the size and it's not in paper.

It's the first that I build but I will create many more for this era or other one : for example war of independence, secession war, indian wars, ww1 or 2.
I think that paper is a good material and easy to work.
See you later
Faithfully

Valmy

imgp3113.jpg

imgp3116.jpg

imgp3112.jpg
imgp3115.jpg

hello Sebret,

Thanks for your message. I will send others pictures during the next months.
I'm working on others paper card soldiers model and will try to do better and better. I think it's possible to create figures that can be compare with classic production (plasticmodels).

Have a nice week-end
Valmy 33

Gixergs

Jul 10, 2007
Hi Valmy sorry it took so long to reply,I have trouble with the home page and took me a while to find the thread.I'm pretty much interested in history,all eras all types with a heavier interest in military and aviation.It's hard not to be interested where I live as I am surrounded by history from Kits Coty a Neolithic burial chamber a few miles away in one direction to Rochester Castle just across the river from me to nearby Chatham Dockyard,Napoleonic Forts,Roman roads and WW2 Airfields and several castles not to forget the site of Shorts Bro's makers of my beloved flying boats.I also have an interest in remarkable models and your excellent figures certainly are that!.