Freespace GTF Hercules

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Gomidefilho, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Hello to all!

My newest model: the fighter GTF Hercules.

[​IMG]

The drawings of the ships are very interesting and in fact one of my first digital models available was Athena bomber extracted directly of the files of the game. In the case the demand for this fighter appeared starting from a request in the section Starship Resquest of the forum Paperstarships http://ehacetfl.proboards21.com/index.cgi?board=iwantthisship&action=display&thread=1170273064

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Brought together myself why the meshes are simple of manipulating and now you see the ready results. Hercules is a simple model of being done more than 20 pieces with a little and it is very interesting built.

More informations in my blog: http://vickvipper.spaces.live.com/

Download: http://paperinside.com/pericles/freespace/

:grin: bye!!!
  2. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Hello to all!

My newest model: the fighter GTF Hercules.

[​IMG]

The drawings of the ships are very interesting and in fact one of my first digital models available was Athena bomber extracted directly of the files of the game. In the case the demand for this fighter appeared starting from a request in the section Starship Resquest of the forum Paperstarships http://ehacetfl.proboards21.com/index.cgi?board=iwantthisship&action=display&thread=1170273064

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Brought together myself why the meshes are simple of manipulating and now you see the ready results. Hercules is a simple model of being done more than 20 pieces with a little and it is very interesting built.

More informations in my blog: http://vickvipper.spaces.live.com/

Download: http://paperinside.com/pericles/freespace/

:grin: bye!!!
  3. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

Very well done ship indeed!!

Congratulations on that one!
  4. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

Very well done ship indeed!!

Congratulations on that one!
  5. Gearz

Gearz Member

Nice build pericles! I haven't played Freespace, but it looks like a Gunstar..
    :-D
  6. Gearz

Gearz Member

Nice build pericles! I haven't played Freespace, but it looks like a Gunstar..
    :-D
  7. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Thank you people!

Gearz that game is a great classic like Wing Commander games, really the drawings of the ships that the player can pilot healthy very interesting. I have a meshe of Gunstar and I intend to do a model of her... :grin: :wink:
  8. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Thank you people!

Gearz that game is a great classic like Wing Commander games, really the drawings of the ships that the player can pilot healthy very interesting. I have a meshe of Gunstar and I intend to do a model of her... :grin: :wink:
  9. Jackrum

Jackrum Member

Thats a lush little model. Just out of interest have toy seen the new highres textures for the herc and other freespace ships done by the freespace open project?
  10. Jackrum

Jackrum Member

Thats a lush little model. Just out of interest have toy seen the new highres textures for the herc and other freespace ships done by the freespace open project?
  11. loafandjug

loafandjug Member

great model!!!
  12. loafandjug

loafandjug Member

great model!!!
  13. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Thank you!

Yes I know the work that is being done in Freespace Open Project, already tried to contact the people to have access to the material but up to now I didn't obtain answer. I have more some ships of that game for they be done extracted direct of the original game but anything that it is priority (it is that I am working in four parallel projects: Cylon Basestar (TOS) Earth Alliance Destroyer (Galactica TOS) and two ships of the game Wing Commander II: Dorkhati of Kilrath and the transport Cleysdale of the Confederation. But thank you very much for the tip...
  14. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Thank you!

Yes I know the work that is being done in Freespace Open Project, already tried to contact the people to have access to the material but up to now I didn't obtain answer. I have more some ships of that game for they be done extracted direct of the original game but anything that it is priority (it is that I am working in four parallel projects: Cylon Basestar (TOS) Earth Alliance Destroyer (Galactica TOS) and two ships of the game Wing Commander II: Dorkhati of Kilrath and the transport Cleysdale of the Confederation. But thank you very much for the tip...
  15. Jackrum

Jackrum Member

Oops, sorry if I came across as knocking your work. Wasn't my indention at all! It's better than I can do and for proof of that look at my wing commander carrier wip in this forum :) Designing models is a real drain of paper, ink and sanity...
  16. Jackrum

Jackrum Member

Oops, sorry if I came across as knocking your work. Wasn't my indention at all! It's better than I can do and for proof of that look at my wing commander carrier wip in this forum :) Designing models is a real drain of paper, ink and sanity...
  17. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Not without problems I understood, really Hercules would be much better with the textures of the project the game is ten years old after all or more and to work with the original models is a difficult amount why in the conversions the times they corrupt (and I don't get to understand why) actually I made Hercules because of a request of a guy of the Paperstarships forum, it is that in my order of priorities Dorkhati and Cleysdale are more important models than when ready they will be with more than 25 cm.
    As to draw it is true hehehe but it is worthwhile and more amused is still to share.
    Thank you very much!!!
  18. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Not without problems I understood, really Hercules would be much better with the textures of the project the game is ten years old after all or more and to work with the original models is a difficult amount why in the conversions the times they corrupt (and I don't get to understand why) actually I made Hercules because of a request of a guy of the Paperstarships forum, it is that in my order of priorities Dorkhati and Cleysdale are more important models than when ready they will be with more than 25 cm.
    As to draw it is true hehehe but it is worthwhile and more amused is still to share.
    Thank you very much!!!
  19. Jackrum

Jackrum Member

Wing commander ships are the boss aren't they? I'm having a go with the lexington first and if it all goes well I fancy taking on the Concordia. lol talk about jumping in the deep end! How are you going to tackle the tanker? if memory serves it's 3 sphere shapes with wings and thrusters tacked on the end. Will you be taking the model and textures off the WC:Standoff mod?
  20. Jackrum

Jackrum Member

Wing commander ships are the boss aren't they? I'm having a go with the lexington first and if it all goes well I fancy taking on the Concordia. lol talk about jumping in the deep end! How are you going to tackle the tanker? if memory serves it's 3 sphere shapes with wings and thrusters tacked on the end. Will you be taking the model and textures off the WC:Standoff mod?