Freedom Gundam

S

Soaring

I started designing this 4 hours ago. Why? Well I was sick, and still am, so naturally I was excused from class. I took some medications, and at the moment I feel alright. [Bronchitis is EVIL!:cry:] I'll keep doing this until my fever climbs.

Anyways, about the model... I thought it'd be nice to start my gundam papermodel collection with Freedom Gundam. I'm actually taking the MG and MG Burst Freedom and bashing them into one model. I may keep the skeleton golden, but it may change to a dark grayish color. I'll be using everything on the Burst except the Dragoon and Arms.

If everything works out, this model will be articulated :mrgreen: More progress will be posted tomorrow, since I basically can only do this until I get better :wave:

Attachments

• Freedom.jpg
    Freedom.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Freedom 2.jpg
    Freedom 2.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Freedom 3.jpg
    Freedom 3.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Freedom 4.jpg
    Freedom 4.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 15

ltla9000311

Aug 14, 2008
Fresno, California
Dude, sorry your under the weather, when your fever spikes, hit the rack and get some sleep.

You are amazing in your design skills with Meta!:yep: I await seeing more as you go! Keep going!

S

Soaring

It's no problem, however, sleep has never been the best remedy for me for some reasons :cry:

Thanks! I still think I'm not modeling as great as people like Tang L.B. [I'm probably way behind to design things like that.] I'm still trying to do my best by adding what is necessary, but at the same time making sure there's some detail. Like June's models, they're look simple, but the model is well thought out.

Anyways, I finished the thigh, and I'll probably going to get in bed now. More progress tomorrow :thumb:

Attachments

• Freedom 5.jpg
    Freedom 5.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 16