Free N Scale Signs and Printable Details

FrankG

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've posted several new, printable N scale signs, billboards and a vending machine at Free Downloads « N Scale Modeling.

Simply save them and print them. They're already saved at 300dpi and scaled for N scale, even though they're probably usable in other scales as smaller signage.

Enjoy.

MCL_RDG

I thought I'd leave a note...

...and say thanks. I grab images all the time just for making better models. I liked the rack of suits.:mrgreen:

Mark

Biased turkey

One more time, thanks a lot FrankG for sharing your top quality N scale signs.
I like the Coca-Cola vending machine and I agree with MCL_RDG, the rack of suits looks great.
Nice work

Jacques

Nice stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing how the theater turns out as well. I got some of the little Coke machines on eBay and wasn't too thrilled with the look, so I think once I get around to using them I'll file down the side with the sticker and give one or two of them a face lift.

Thanks again,

Jason

FrankG

Thanks guys. I appreciate all the good feedback I've been getting. Just wish I had more time to model -- and more importantly -- I wish my local hobby store didn't close!

RonP

Member of the WMRC
Great work and good job on spreading great graphics for us to fill up those scenes with.

ARGH

Ditto

Thanks much for the very well done graghics and your very informative articles. I'm really looking forward to your art-deco theater. I'm hoping to build a much smaller art-deco style theater thanks to the inspiration provided by you.

George