[free model] A plane of Dick Dastardly

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by pszyman, Apr 16, 2004.

1. GEEDUBBYA

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy guys

Well, to be truthfull, I have the model files, however, I thought it would be nice for other people to be able to get them also, both here and over at the scale models site. I thought that rather than me post the files w/o permission, I would find the link to the files and post the link to allow others to download the model.
    The model looks great when completed:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anyway, thanks for helping me out Rick and Phil, it is much appreciated.

Have a good day,

Greg
  2. GEEDUBBYA

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy guys

Well, to be truthfull, I have the model files, however, I thought it would be nice for other people to be able to get them also, both here and over at the scale models site. I thought that rather than me post the files w/o permission, I would find the link to the files and post the link to allow others to download the model.
    The model looks great when completed:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anyway, thanks for helping me out Rick and Phil, it is much appreciated.

Have a good day,

Greg
  3. GT5500

GT5500 Member

Ooooh that is nice looking model I am sure a few of us members would like this model and the author would probably be gratefull to see the model being built.
  4. GT5500

GT5500 Member

Ooooh that is nice looking model I am sure a few of us members would like this model and the author would probably be gratefull to see the model being built.
  5. GEEDUBBYA

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy GT,

Well, this model falls right in line with the Webdudes "Wacky races" vehicles found here: http://www.paperian.com/webdude/cctoon.htm .
    For those who dont know or are too young to remember, Dick Dasterdly appeared in several cartoons including "The perils of penelope Pittstop" and "Wacky Races" as well as "Stop that Pidgeon". His aircraft was used in both the first and last cartoons I mentioned if I remember correctly.
    Dick was always accompanied by his snickering sidekick....Muttley.
    Anyway, this model used to be in our parts bin in the old site, I just thought some of our newer modelers here and the modelers over at scale models might like to have a go at building this plane.

Have a good day,:)

Greg
  6. GEEDUBBYA

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy GT,

Well, this model falls right in line with the Webdudes "Wacky races" vehicles found here: http://www.paperian.com/webdude/cctoon.htm .
    For those who dont know or are too young to remember, Dick Dasterdly appeared in several cartoons including "The perils of penelope Pittstop" and "Wacky Races" as well as "Stop that Pidgeon". His aircraft was used in both the first and last cartoons I mentioned if I remember correctly.
    Dick was always accompanied by his snickering sidekick....Muttley.
    Anyway, this model used to be in our parts bin in the old site, I just thought some of our newer modelers here and the modelers over at scale models might like to have a go at building this plane.

Have a good day,:)

Greg
  7. Alcides

Alcides Member

Really , I want to build the model

I remember the cartoons. Now, we have a tv channel here wich shows the old cartoons.

My children and I shared a wonderful and funny moments seen the old cartoons like Wacky Races ( "Los autos Locos") , "Stop that Pidgeon" ( "El Palomo").

I hope Peter can found the file.
    Regards
    Alcides
  8. Alcides

Alcides Member

Really , I want to build the model

I remember the cartoons. Now, we have a tv channel here wich shows the old cartoons.

My children and I shared a wonderful and funny moments seen the old cartoons like Wacky Races ( "Los autos Locos") , "Stop that Pidgeon" ( "El Palomo").

I hope Peter can found the file.
    Regards
    Alcides
  9. Dnlgtr

Dnlgtr Member

WE watch 'Perils of Penelope Pitstop' regularly. I don't remember Dick Dasterdly in that one at all. The 'Hood' is Penelope's Nemesis in Perils.
    Just 'Wacky Races' and 'Stop That Pigeon'. We watch those as well.

And yes, I have WebDudes Wacky Racers set, and another version of Dasterdly's Mean MAchine.

Just have to save enough to get a set of ink cartridges for my printer !!

Please find this plane. I want to add it to the set!
  10. Dnlgtr

Dnlgtr Member

WE watch 'Perils of Penelope Pitstop' regularly. I don't remember Dick Dasterdly in that one at all. The 'Hood' is Penelope's Nemesis in Perils.
    Just 'Wacky Races' and 'Stop That Pigeon'. We watch those as well.

And yes, I have WebDudes Wacky Racers set, and another version of Dasterdly's Mean MAchine.

Just have to save enough to get a set of ink cartridges for my printer !!

Please find this plane. I want to add it to the set!
  11. Kaz

Kaz Member

Welcome to this wonderful Forum aa60, wonderful because of the people here.
  12. Kaz

Kaz Member

Welcome to this wonderful Forum aa60, wonderful because of the people here.