Free Minipanzers 1:100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawen

Mar 26, 2009
Czech republic
www.facebook.com
Hello friends!

I designed some simply little tanks for the minimodels fan site ( www.minibox.webz.cz )
You can found the models photo here
and you can watch the thread for more pics of my work:
http://forum.minimodel.cz/viewtopic.php?t=586

When i make a new model, i post it here to the 1st post.

I dont have time to make the instructions in english - but the models are easy. You need to understand only this:

"podlepit" mean - make the part thicker with thick paper - to 1 mm, 2mm or more( it is in text )

I reccomend to print on 100g paper.
Models are created in Corel 13

Have fun.

Panzer IV - afrikakorps

T 34/85

Maus

LT 38 ( germans use this tank as pzkpfw 38 )

Tiger with Kubelwagen and set of diorama details - crates, wall, signs(glue it on some stick ) and a typical european small chappel.
I have little request - i have no time to betatest the kubelwagen and diorama parts, if anybody have time, please build it and tell me - model is Ok, or not Ok. Thanks!!!
[URL="http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/vv221/Rawen616/?action=view&current=Tigerkubelwagendiorama2.jpg"] [/URL]

And diorama set for mini Panzer IV - Afrikakorps
If you want add another model i very recommend this:
http://www.minibox.webz.cz/dalsimodely.htm - roll down and you find a perfect model of Tatra 111 Afrikakorps.

zakopious

Feb 8, 2004
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
Rawen,

Thank you for the wonderful tank models.

There is a picture of a DAK PzKpfw IV, but I did not find that on the minibox website.
Is the DAK PzKpfw IV available for download ?

Ken Moore
Sheffield Lake, Ohio

Paladin

Mar 2, 2006
Dayton, Ohio
I've been to that site.:cool: There are some really cool little vehicles, including a "hotwheels" size Bumblebee Camaro:thumb::eek::thumb:....really awesome. I could have really used those little armor vehicles when I would teach armor recognition in the military.wall1

BCA

Jun 22, 2008
Seattle
Rawen,
I am unable to find your download of the Pzkpfw IV. Is it on this site, or the minibox site?
Thanks,
BCA

zakopious

Feb 8, 2004
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
BCA,

The download for the Pzkpfw IV is on this page in the first message.
Click on the thumbnail image of the Pzkpfw IV kit.
When the photobucket image opens, click on it to get the full size image.
Save the image.

Ken

pařan

Apr 5, 2009
M 113

Hallo.
I did military paper model. Rawen is my friend and help me with this, So it is made same way as Rawens models.
Model is M 113, american armoured transporter.
For the model is same rules as Rawens model. You can make upgrades, but please don't clear logo.

Model is here

This is my first model create on computer, so the quality isn't all the same high like Rawens models.

EDIT: If you want, I can try make version with english text.

pařan

Apr 5, 2009
I made new model.
Its czechoslovakian "little panzer" mk. 33 (tančík vz. 33)

Scale is 1/72, becouse this panzer was very small and scale 1/100 was very hard to build from paper.

bf109

Mar 13, 2009
amsterdam
yes rawen ,. love your models is there any chance of a leopard a6 in the future ( pref. dutch scheme same as german only yellow lplates sign1 )

TankBuster

Jun 24, 2009
These tank models are fantasic. Does anyone know where I can find American tanks in the same scale. These would be excellent for war-gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.