Free card model Dash-8 Waterbomber

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Bob43, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Bob43

Bob43 Model Designer Extrodinaire Cornerstone Member

The NEW Dash-8 water bomber from Marignane in France is here, and can be downloaded from www.geocities.com/freecardaviation , click on ENTER SITE, then MY OWN FREE MODELS. Have fun.
    It was interesting using all the laws of geometry Pythagoras, p2 + b2 = h2, sin = p/h, cos= b/h, tan= p/b (For the mathematically inclined, use the phrase
    Some People Have , Curly Brown Hair , Till Partly Bald (Sine = P/H, C = B/H, Tan = P/B) ).
    Sorry, about the ads at the bottom of each sheet. Does anyone know of a truly FREE (not free for 50 tries, nor shareware!) .bmp -> .pdf converter, as well as a Merger of numerous .pdf sheets, also free?
    Last project in the Marignane fire-fighters sequence, will be the Tracker.
    Cheers
    Bob
  2. dansls1

dansls1 Member

I've never found one - I think Adobe has themselves pretty well covered to be able to use their format on a small basis, but they start getting money at some point.

Neat looking models, btw.
  3. FredZ KSAC

FredZ KSAC Member

PDF Creator

Bob and everyone.....What you want is called PDF Creator. http://www.pdfforge.org/ Does everything you are looking for, no ads on the bottom and is free! Works great, too. :) Bob, your aircraft look great and I thank you for your time and efforts. I don't think I will live long enough to build all that I have in stock, nor do I have room to put them when done, but I will sure have fun trying.
    Later,
  4. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Dude those are awesome! My father-in-law worked for Eurocopter for many years - plan on doing any of those? :) They would make most excellent christmas presents if I built some of those for him. :)
    Chris
  5. Bob43

Bob43 Model Designer Extrodinaire Cornerstone Member

Thanks a lot Fred. I'll try it next time