Free Akagi

Psyscape

Not sure if this has been linked here before. But as I've been looking at possibly buying the ModelSpace Akagi, this seemed like too good an opportunity to pass up. The model does look rather nice.

Thought I'd drop a link here in case anybody else was interested.

- Free Akagi model

Attachments

• akagi_top.jpg
    akagi_top.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 26
Z

Zathros

The title read like a protest chant! FREE AKAGI, FREE AKAGI NOW!! :)

Someone did post it, but I don't remember, so thanks for a good reminder.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
That is a beautiful looking ship and would make a great addition to anyones collection of WW-II war ships.
Thank you for sharing the link with us.

Psyscape

I see what you mean Zathros, I didn't think about it when I wrote the title. I SO suck at titles. *sigh*

Oh well.

Z

Zathros

I see what you mean Zathros, I didn't think about it when I wrote the title. I SO suck at titles. *sigh*

Oh well.

I thought it was quite entertaining! :) Got me to look too, so maybe you're better than you are aware of. :thumb:

Psyscape

LOL. Perhaps.

I recall an art forum I used to hang around in way back when, and getting into a discussion with a couple other members as to what made people look at some images and not at others. My theory was that as long as they were promised some naked breast(s) then they'd look. The others disagreed to an extent but did agree that the image thumbnail was very much the leader. So, I challenged them. I would produce the crappiest piece of art possible and make the thumbnail look like a huge pair of hooters, they could do whatever they wanted. Suffice to say, the thumbnail of two large potatoes (cunningly cropped) managed to drag in five times more viewers than my opponents. The point was proven. *smirk* Mind, there was some intemperate commentary on the truly horrible rotten spud image.

Anyway, I digress somewhat. Thumbnails aren't thread titles, although I do wonder whether the same theory could be applied.... Not that I'd try that of course. :p

Psyscape

For those who have been awaiting the completion of this model, the last few parts were recently posted. All 30 sections, assembly diagrams and fold instructions are now available.

Have fun building it. :)