Fred Gets Supper, wanna trade?

F

Fred_M

Fred get's his lunch break since Paul went to town to grab a cold one after the coupler fiasco. Fred opens his lunch bucket to find yet another slab of cold boiled mush. Can't his wife cook anything else? Even Mrs. Douglas' hotcakes would be a treat after eating this crap for 15 weeks, ever since he made that regreattable commment about meatloaf on Thrusdays. Wanna trade?

acz.jpg

Built this this afternoon. Sorry it's a tad blurry, but it's taxing my camera to get this small. Fred

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
I like the table and the little details. Fred looks like he's about to need CPR! :)
Ralph

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
A good mini-scene Fred. Nice work. What did you make the knife and fork or is it a spoon, out of?

F

Fred_M

Thanks guys. Hi Robin, they are made from the little trimmings of tinned wire off of an Led smashed and worked with a pair of pliers. Suppose to be a spoon and fork, don't need a knife for mush. I just can't seem to cut the tines that small. The spoon is a tad big and looks like an icecream scoop in the picture. She don't wash dishes either. So I have to eat with a scoop. Fred