Four Years To Make!

csxengineer

May 16, 2003
Pittsburgh, Pa
Visit site
No, it's not a model. After 4 years of trying every month. My wife is pregnant! We had tried everything, and were really about to just give up. Then the other day, BAM! positive! yippie! Talk about your Christmas miracles!

Don't care if it's a boy or girl, just want a healthy one. (oh, by the way, she is on fertility drugs, may be more than one) :eek:

DJ (csxengineer)

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Fan-tastik... Great Christmas present for you both, we wish her an easy time these next nine months. Congratulations are in order.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
congrats on the news . just think you have a set of litle hands to take your rolling stock and put them all over the floor when your not home. and when they can talk if you did what i did from day one have them in the train room they will only want a train from ho ho that is what my youngest tells ho ho me train ho ho choo choo me train ho ho it is so cuite and all the famliys me and my wife knows how where using drugs to help with that part of the work endine up with 2 or more and one family had 6 so best of luck and have fun with all the dr appts and hearing the heart beat