found SD MS-07B3 Gouf Custom but need help

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
Nov 17, 2006
scotland
robsmechacardcraft.synthasite.com
hey guys you know my love of gundam paper models i found an sd gouf gundam at the following links, now in the briefcase there are 22 files altogether coloured and none i need them all and keep getting errors evry time i download them no matter what time and diffrent browsers, if some one could download all 22 files for me and send them to me i would be greatley appreciated. all the best
rob

¤â¤Ã¤¿¤ê¤¢¤óºë¶Ì»ÙŹ ¥°¥Õ·¿»æ¥¢¥Ã¥×

Yahoo!¥Ö¥ê¡¼¥Õ¥±¡¼¥¹ - °ìÍ÷ɽ¼¨

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
Nov 17, 2006
scotland
robsmechacardcraft.synthasite.com
blaze99 i thought that to so went and tried at all diffrent times and days and even diffrent browsers ie7, ie6, mozzila, opera, but all still the same..... i tried one at a time diffrent ways to save it all at the same time even download managers but nothing.... it seems when he realeses these models on his yahoo briefcase there is problems, same thing happend when he released the sd freedom gundam as well......
any how thanks for all help so far please keep trying....
rob

M

Mark_1984

Hi daredevilbr,

Is this being distributed by Rapidshare with the owner's permission ? If not please can you remove the link. I understand the frustration of an overloaded server, but we must respect copyright and the designer's wishes.

Thanks
Mark

daredevilbr

Dec 5, 2006
Paperland!
I posted yes... but it was not for permission subject or not of the author... and yes for the difficulty of lowering from where the author posted... now if you see that as something to regulate it excuses me... if you this accompanied the topic will know well than I am speaking......

doesn't need more to make available the link ok....

Hi daredevilbr,

Is this being distributed by Rapidshare with the owner's permission ? If not please can you remove the link. I understand the frustration of an overloaded server, but we must respect copyright and the designer's wishes.

Thanks
Mark