Foto Fun Time Again!

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
It's the weekend again, folks!:D
Anybody had their camera out, or been working on anything they want to share?

Here's another one of my pics that I "backdated"...
This is a shot of the mine office at Matheson, on the Poor Fork RR, Oct, 1931.

Attachments

• b&w1.jpg
    b&w1.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 205

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Nice one Charlie! The black and white is really effective. I can almost feel the summer heat and hear the buzzing of cicadas!

Here's a B&W of my Kingsport industrial area. This dog bone end of the layout was once going to be a small yard and engine facility but I think its much more interesting and fun as a switching area with multiple industries....
Ralph

Attachments

• industriesbw.jpg
    industriesbw.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 197

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Very nice Ralph!

The b&w adds a stark quality, & an extra degree of realism to that industrial scene!
Great photo, & great modeling!
:cool: :cool: :cool:

RaiderCTE

Jan 11, 2001
charlotte,NC
www.raidercte.netfirms.com
all are very nice pics. The bw photos are fun to do, it is amazing how that changes the perspective of the shot. The appetite is wet and now we are ready for the main course. :) Now I got a few pics. The first two are of my fuel company getting a little life to it.

Attachments

• closeup guysmoving barrelresized.jpg
    closeup guysmoving barrelresized.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 173

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Here's a picture of an old coal mine kit that I just finished. It is close to what it's suppose to look like, I just painted it and changed it around a bit to fit where it needs to go. I do not intend that it be a coal mine, but I'll save that for another time.:D

Attachments

• coal mine1.jpg
    coal mine1.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 152

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
One more kit, this was suppose to be a recycle center, but I thought it looked better as a feed supply store and sandwich shop....:D :D

Attachments

• robbs feed2.jpg
    robbs feed2.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 151

K.V.Div

May 10, 2001
Shawnigan Lake, B.C. Canada
Visit site
It's still the weekend here on the west coast, so, since the other half has finished pulling these shots off of the camera (Thanks!:)), I will post a few.
These are a few shots of "Extra 5557 East" with a short freight running through my "Carpenter Creek" module.
Several of the Victoria oNeTrak club's modules are set up in my basement, as it is the only place we have to run and I had the space.:D

Attachments

• no3 shrunk30%.jpg
    no3 shrunk30%.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 115