For those who might miss me...lol

aartwmich

Nov 30, 2002
SW Michigan
www.angelfire.com
Well Spring has sprung for sure now and I have been outside most the times it is not raining, and even some of those too..lol

My winter obsession with modeling has taken a definite backseat to my obsessions with gardening, trail building, ponding, golfing, etc etc so I will not be around this forum much till it cools back off and my energy turns back to indoor pursuits.

I've had a great time participating in this forum and want to thank all who have assisted and encouraged me as I started up an old love of modeling and restoring my dads layout in his memory...he loved gardening too.

See you in the fall!!!

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
We'll Miss You

Your absence will be our loss!
Hurry back!
Have a great summer, A. !

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
Yeppers ima, the great outdoors are a'callin.

'Course, theres no reason why you can't build a garden G gauge layout while you're out there.... :D :D Then you can tell us all about it in the fall :) .

Enjoy the summer honey.

Errol

davidstrains

Aug 29, 2002
Stafford, VA
Visit site
do you realize the number of pages of back-dated threads you are going to have to read in the fall?:D :) :) Oh, well, if it would stop raining here, I would probebly join you for gardening and trail walking.

Have an enjoyable summer and CU in the fall.

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
I wish you a beautiful summertime in the garden and on the golf course. Many hole-in-ones and not one gopher hole in the garden! :D

And if there's a rain period just drop in here and say hello!

Ron

aartwmich

Nov 30, 2002
SW Michigan
www.angelfire.com
Thanks everyone...well I have the day off and I'm tired of reading the pond forums and it looks like rain might curb the gardening activities today, typical memorial day weekend - rainy and cold :(

No garden railroad here!! LOL I don't even have the inside railroad done yet!!.....I'm gonna build a POND out there and put big koi in it..don't know if I'll get it done this year tho.

Now to check up on my modeler buddies and see whats cookin here :D