for simpsons fans

Great find! From the picture with the kid it looks like Homer is a pretty good size. Considering their popularity I'm surprised that the Simpsons hasn't been done by the papercraft community (other than the house and spider pig that is).

sneaker

What other information, if any is there on this. My web searches turn up very little in regards to this item. Is it available now, or is it for a future release?
Any help is appreciated

David :wave:

Uglyguy sent me to the Ebay AU site and I have bought one. What I am wondering is why I couldn't find it in the US? I found all the others. Curious.

sneaker

its on ebay david....good price too

regards phil
:wave:

Thanks for the info, however they only ship within Australia. I searched for one on Ebay North America, and I found them at double the cost plus shipping! Curious though, they ship from Australia. Oh well

Thanks for the response Phil

uglyguy9

Thanks for the info, however they only ship within Australia. I searched for one on Ebay North America, and I found them at double the cost plus shipping! Curious though, they ship from Australia. Oh well

Thanks for the response Phil

let me know if anyone wants one......you can use me as a "forwarding address" if you like and i will ship from here to anywhere at cost :thumb:....just pm me

uglyguy9

Uglyguy sent me to the Ebay AU site and I have bought one. What I am wondering is why I couldn't find it in the US? I found all the others. Curious.

hi cd
i am a huge simpsons collector (only the good stuff , not the 6 million crappy things like rulers and pencil cases etc) and i often find that australia gets a lot of "exclusives"
i would love to post some pics of my collection but its not really card related.
cheers
:wave: