For Luis

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
It is for N-scale my friend and is 4-1/2" long, if you require it in H0, let me know.
Shamus

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Originally posted by shamus
It is for N-scale my friend and is 4-1/2" long, if you require it in H0, let me know.
Shamus

EW EW EW!!! Mr. Shamus! Can ya post it in HO fer us HOers? I don't need it rat neeeow but I'd love to have it for future ref down the road a little! Ya know we have thread goin' in the scratchy and itchy forum:

Plans fer custom built structures Thread

:D :D :D

TY...

BTW: Luis, didja just print it rat off the browser? It's a jpg, which if I'm not mistaken, will retain it's size if you download it (right click, "save image as" or similar menu choice) open it and print it from a drawing program, such as The Gimp.

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Thanks Boss!

Luis: The N scale drawin' shoulda printed out at 6.10 X 10 inches, that without boarders, but includes the photo. So it's 6.10 inches wide from the edges of the outer bldgs and 10 inches tall from the bottom of the photo to the tops ofthe upper bldgs. You could just take your small copy and enlarge it to size on a photo copier / xerox if you are so inclined and have a lot of coins :)

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Lius,
That is perfect, you got it right. Have you wooded it yet.? The windows can be got from Walthers, just get the Station type for N-scale and they will (Should) fit.

Like to see a side view of it.
Here's a photo of the H0 version, which I do not have anymore.
Shamus

Attachments

• scratch6.jpg
    scratch6.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 191

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Luis, post as many photos of it as you wish, I am sure others on the gauge would love to see your progress scratchbuilding as well as myself.
Shamus