Foggy morning????

Mar 25, 2002
Irún, Guipúzcoa - SPAIN
Visit site
Hey, Tyson.
You're a master choosing the "frame" for your pics. The look&feel of this scene are very well choosed. I think that you can feel the fog moist over all metallic parts: on the handrails, on the cars and over the rails.
Very nice, really ;)

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Too Modest!

Thanks for all the great compliments guys:) Tyson is just too modest though!!!:D :D :D He modeled a fantastic scene and produced a really great shot of it.:) :) :) All I did was click the left mouse button a few times.:D :D :D and on top of that I didn't really know what I was doing to begin with:eek: :D :D :D

Mar 25, 2002
Irún, Guipúzcoa - SPAIN
Visit site
Sorry, Vic...

Just a day after I'm forty, and I have started to have "senior moments" :rolleyes:
I have failed to notice that they are TWO pics!!! :eek: :eek: ...and I haven't credited you for adding the "special effects" (awesome, Vic) :cool:

Ah, the age...! :(

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Now we have some innovative and classic looking photographs to see, great work guys.

Shamus

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
More On Fog

Another of my "Model Railroad Heros" Malcom Furlow used to make fog in his pictures using a pan of water, dry ice and an electric fan!:D

Tyson....About this "Road Trip":D .... If you can come up with an 8 track tape player and some Jimmy Hendrix tapes I think I can come up with a Volkswagon "Bus"(complete with Peace Signs) for us to ride in!!!:D :D :D

rich maiorano

Apr 27, 2002
levittown pa
I can't even remember the sixties i was just a little guy then but i remenber the seventies i think.got some jimi on cd and and some allman bros,and for the hippie bus the grateful dead:D :rolleyes: :cool: :D rich

Mar 25, 2002
Irún, Guipúzcoa - SPAIN
Visit site
Uhau!

Yeah! The seventies! Alice Cooper, Sex Pistols, Rolling Stones,... THAT was music! :p
IMHO, today only are "use&drop" prefabricated groups that stand one year or two at most :(
(Or only it's me, 30 years older? :rolleyes: )