FN P90 Design...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inspired by the great works of Nothing, I'm having a go at this designing thing. no idea how to get it to paper yet, but I'm having fun muddling with sketchup. I keep on finding better ways to do things, resulting in a bit of a two steps forward, one step back approach to building. anyhoo, here's some (admitedly small) pictures:

FNP90A.jpg

FNP90B.jpg

FNP90C.jpg

FNP90D.jpg

Hey Mouse, that's looking great! I've been doing things with sketchup off and on for awhile. The only problem I came across with Skp7 was when I downloaded the latest update, and exported my .kmz files for Pep, Pep wouldn't open them. I had to revert back to the previous version of SKP7 so the .kmz files would open. I don't know if you've checked the compatibility at all, or what version of SKP7 your using but just thought I would let you know!:thumb:

Paragon

Very impressive work so far, I'd like to request you also design a round for it, so those of us who might build it can consider making the magazine out of plastic or something, and put a bunch of rounds in it.

Yes, the magazine IS a problem. I think the easiest way will be to use a photographic texture to give the impression of clarity, and those of you in countries that allow it, could simply buy a real one, or the airsoft equivalent (not here, unfortunatly). I'll design a round (easy), but I think trying to make a tranparent magazine will be a very frustrating and ultimatly unsatisfactory experience.

STILL, I'm not sure how far this design will go, as I've still no idea how to take it from it's current virtual state to a printable/buildable format. I suspect it'll be a very complex build.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
This would alos make a good prop for all of you who are "Star Gate" fans.

mchale

beach boy
Yes it would stargate is were I first saw and heard of this gun
Rhaven blaack it is stargate one word not two

Status
Not open for further replies.