May 18, 2004
Banks of The Ohio, KY Flavor
kickme.to
Here's the photo NOBI posted to the forum:
pth_kovel_flinstone_4k_bw_7.jpg

and here's your Dino Crane NOBI:
dc1.JPG

dc2.JPG

I'll have it up on line as soon as possible but now I'm off to be a wage slave for a while...:-D

Stev0

Jan 30, 2006
You gotta be kiddin me! LMAO!!!

These are getting better and better... what next? Flintstone Flyer?

Stev0

Jan 30, 2006
You gotta be kiddin me! LMAO!!!

These are getting better and better... what next? Flintstone Flyer?

Bowdenja

Sep 26, 2005
Madison, MS
Hey StevO.............. Why Not? We are only limited by our lack if imagination!

You purposed it............ I'm sure one of the guys will take up the challange!

Cool model Webdude!

Man I love this hobby!

john

Bowdenja

Sep 26, 2005
Madison, MS
Hey StevO.............. Why Not? We are only limited by our lack if imagination!

You purposed it............ I'm sure one of the guys will take up the challange!

Cool model Webdude!

Man I love this hobby!

john

Ashrunner

Sep 26, 2005
Redmond, Oregon
StevO

Wait a little while. I haven't started designing it yet, but know what I need to do to whip out the beta. Only problem is I would like to have it "work." 8v) I am still trying to develop a way to make it work and have it look like it did in the animated show. 8v) Anyway, its planned for a June or July release.

Ashrunner

Ashrunner

Sep 26, 2005
Redmond, Oregon
StevO

Wait a little while. I haven't started designing it yet, but know what I need to do to whip out the beta. Only problem is I would like to have it "work." 8v) I am still trying to develop a way to make it work and have it look like it did in the animated show. 8v) Anyway, its planned for a June or July release.

Ashrunner

Bowdenja

Sep 26, 2005
Madison, MS
42 minutes........... It didn't take long at all. But in all fairness looks like Ash was already head of the game!:grin:

Thanks Ash!

john

Bowdenja

Sep 26, 2005
Madison, MS
42 minutes........... It didn't take long at all. But in all fairness looks like Ash was already head of the game!:grin:

Thanks Ash!

john

GT5500

Apr 23, 2006
Kent, England
I was just about to start building this, but I was unsure of where to cut the lines. They are very thick so do I cut inside them, in the middle or outside them?

GT5500

Apr 23, 2006
Kent, England
I was just about to start building this, but I was unsure of where to cut the lines. They are very thick so do I cut inside them, in the middle or outside them?

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to
GT5500 said:
They don't have to be thick.
In Pepakura Viewers menu select
->Configuration ->Other Configurations, you can then set the line size to print.
I use 0.25 (The smallest)
The default setting of 1 is a fairly thick line and if you've already printed it I would cut inside the line.

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to
GT5500 said:
They don't have to be thick.
In Pepakura Viewers menu select
->Configuration ->Other Configurations, you can then set the line size to print.
I use 0.25 (The smallest)
The default setting of 1 is a fairly thick line and if you've already printed it I would cut inside the line.