Five star stories: LED Mirage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taek

Jan 28, 2014
New York
Does anyone have LED Mirage template from ******** ?
I've seen several ledmirage.pdo files but one i mentioned.
You can tell the difference by the shape of shield at first; other ones look crappy.
If you have this please send it to me **************
Thanks
Sincerely,
TK

Attachments

• five_star_stories_led_mirage_papercraft.jpg
    five_star_stories_led_mirage_papercraft.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited by a moderator:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Taek,

Never, ever post your email address on this forum, even if it is a throw away one, it is against forum rules. Also, Please, stop asking for model templates, there hasto be explicit, and implicit, permissions to exchange model files.

If you ask about a model, fine, but if you ask for a model hosted on another website, that you do not have access to, that also is against this forum's rules. Consider this a nude. Next time, it will be a warning. We have to try to protect people's work, if we don't, then we become part of the problem.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Consider this a nudge, next time, it will be a warning.

1)Do not ask for models from websites whose models you do not have access .
2) Never, ever post your email address, even if it is a throw away one, it is against the forum rules.
3) Stop asking for models. Too many requests like that, asking for links to models is a different question, that is allowed. There is no way that it can be determined if the models can be exchanged before hand, and that can lead to piracy real fast. So no more.

I am posting this so others may read and understand post links, if you exchange models, do if off of this forum. Be smart about what you do, and how your actions can affect this forum negatively, Please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.