First Video

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Here's the very first video of my modern Central New England RR.
Its not very good quality as I was using the video mode on my Kodak easy Share camera, and internal memory.
The first loco is my Kato GE C44-9W, painted up like a New Haven U-25B. The second is an Athearn SD70M. Paint was to good to re-do. The last is my Athearn SD70M painted up like a New Haven GP-9.
There is also a surprise in the consist....Can you name it?

HO Scale Mixed Freight

Enjoy!
And any comments for better video using a digital still camera will be helpful.

jesso

Jul 21, 2006
Washington, Utah
www.thetechfamily.com
Hey Ed, watching your video, I realized that I couldn't remember what you layout looks like, so I went through your threads and could only find an old dead link to yahoo photos, do you have a thread with layout pictures in it?

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Hey Ed, watching your video, I realized that I couldn't remember what you layout looks like, so I went through your threads and could only find an old dead link to yahoo photos, do you have a thread with layout pictures in it?

Sorry..No I don't.
There really isn't much to look at, as its not all sceniked, and the benchwork is only half done. Tracks only go half way, and I just started laying out the yard last weekend. Even the scene in the video isn't relly complete, but just partially done.