First pics of MadCoW Geep...

Trainiac77

Great Paint scheme! but I was wondering if you had any more pix of the bridge that is shown? I'm modeling one like it but wanted some ideas. thanks!

MadCoW1

Thanks everyone for the nice replies!
Mountain Man said:
Outstanding modelling, and a terrific paint scheme! One question: What in the world do all those telephone and power lines serve? They are reall well done - they look quite real in the pics.

:thumb:

There is a power plant on the river three mile from where this picture was taken.:D

Johnny

MadCoW1

Trainiac77 said:
Great Paint scheme! but I was wondering if you had any more pix of the bridge that is shown? I'm modeling one like it but wanted some ideas. thanks!

Thanks Trainiac77. I do and here you go...

CNW_SD50_Tunnel.jpg

cnw851_822_845_eb_1.jpg

Hope that helps,

Johnny

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
WOW, I love that E-8A!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I just cant get over how cool that trestle looks everytime I see it in your pics!! I need to do something like that, who makes the one you have?

Trainiac77

MadCoW1 said:
Thanks Trainiac77. I do and here you go...
Hope that helps,

Johnny

Thanks for the pix, :thumb:just what I've been looking for. Great job on the bridge! What did you use for the tall timbers? Did you use scale wood? It sure looks like it. Any help would be much appreciated.

Trainiac77

joesho

sorry if you have a copy right on that sheme but i just couldnt help myself:D :rolleyes:.

youll never see no 352 hauling any cars out on the line because its being shipped to a collector of rare trains were it will sit in a shed for the rest of its life:cry:

Attachments

• madcowpaint 001.jpg
    madcowpaint 001.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 28
  • madcowpaint 002.jpg
    madcowpaint 002.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 28