First pics of MadCoW Geep...

MadCoW1

After many long months of waiting, the local railfans are being treated to the appearance of the very first geep to be re-paintd into the MadCoW scheme. The first, number 730, is an ex-GN unit.

Here she is at rest after being delivered by the CNW at Dachshundville...

MCW_730_2.jpg

Still at Dachshundville, but from the highway.....

MCW_730_1.jpg

I followed her down to the quarry where she waited for another unit to begin her first assignment. After getting permission, I was happy to get this view looking right into her eyes....

MCW_730_6.jpg

And the more roster type shot....

MCW_730_7.jpg

A little while later, she was mated to a CNW geep and the pair pulled loads westbound from the quarry....

MCW_730_3.jpg

An official told me that E-8A #80 was about finished and should make an appearance very soon.

More to come,

Johnny

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
WOW Johnny,:eek: I LOVE THAT PAINT on that new unit!!!tooth1 tooth1 And the pictures and story behind her was AWESOME TOO!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Can't wait to see some more bounce7 bounce7

beamish

HO & Steam Engineer
Nice looking Loco, I like the Black and White it looks very sharp. Please share the pics when the next one is ready.

MadCoW1

Thanks everyone, I lost ( see mis-placed) some handrails for my E unit, but I'll fabricate some new ones today. Should have photos later...

More to come,

Johnny

MadCoW1

First pics of E-8A...

Here's some quick grabs of the E-8A before it was whisked away for final details....

All shots at Ablemann....

MadCoW_80_1.jpg

MadCoW_80_3.jpg

MadCoW_80_5.jpg

More to come,

Johnny

CNWman

CNW Fan
Hey, it's a black and white version of the CNW's 'covered wagons' scheme. MadCow1, you should put 'Route of the MADCoW' on the E unit, though. THat would look even cooler IMO.

beamish

HO & Steam Engineer
the Bull on the front is amazing. Can you imagine looking into its eyes as the train wizzes by only a few feet away. Way too cool.

Mountain Man

Outstanding modelling, and a terrific paint scheme! One question: What in the world do all those telephone and power lines serve? They are reall well done - they look quite real in the pics.

:thumb: