First one in my new 'easy' line

Discussion in 'Kit Announcements' started by wingsbg, Dec 9, 2005.

1. wingsbg

wingsbg Member

The design process of the detailed models ( like the Helldiver and Hs-129) is time consuming and long. It’s a bit tedious for me to work so long time on the same model.
    On the other side I have done basic design for one version of P-80 for FG and I like very much how the model is coming out, in spite the low number of details.
    … So I took decision to do my design-life funny and during design of detailed models (now Su-25) I’ll design some short term projects of simple, easy to build models. The first one is T2-Buckeye and now it’s alpha is ready. If you are interested of the subject you can see the photo review of the model. Take a look how simple is the build, in spite of these complicated surfaces.
    http://kancho.muncho.org/
    The model will be in sale in few days.
    [​IMG]
  2. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

The Buckeye looks great Kancho. Definitely one for my skill level. Count me in as a customer.
  3. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

I want one too!

I have a thing for red and white jets! :grin:

Not to fuss but a model of the Goshawk would be a nice companion to the Buckeye!

I told Rob I was going to do a TA4J of his Skyhawk but I haven't had the time.

Nice job Kancho!............Oh and I love the Duck too!
  4. Al hazlet

Al hazlet Member

Wow! I really like the way you've captured the multiple curves of the fuselage.
  5. wingsbg

wingsbg Member

The model is in sale