Finished my first Jordan kit.

Russ Bellinis

Feb 13, 2003
Lakewood, Ca.
Visit site
Those look good. If I ever get time to do the modeling I want to do, I have a couple of Jordon model t's and Wheel Works 32 Ford duece roadster. I'm planning to build them into hot rods for a 50's module.

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Jesper, I don't see anything wrong with the little truck. Both are very fine models!

You say you 'messed up the paint job' - you should have seen the one Jordan car I made a long time ago!! :eek: (It ended up in a junk yard, the last project I did before I stopped model railroading for 20 years. :D)

Ron

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
They are both terrific Jesper! The only way one can mess them up is getting them pesky fine/thin piece parts to stay in place while applying the plastic cement to them.

I love those vehicles and you finished them the way they are supposed to be.

Errol

neilmunck

Feb 18, 2004
Glasgow, UK
www.gmts.org.uk
The Jordan kits are great! I have about a dozen but need some more.

If you are worried about messing it up just don't do what I did - I have one of the 1904 Oldsmobile curved dash cars. It was on the edge of the layout and got knocked off. It was fine after the fall but then I didn't notice it and trod on it :eek:

It was totalled but I was able to glue the bits back (into a slightly twisted shape) and leave it in a back yard as a crash victim.