Report_91 The next step was the dashboard. I did some detail works again. The frontrings of the instruments were made of solder again. One of the big advantages of solder is it's softness, it's easy to cut it off even with a sharp knife and easy to shape. The instruments were printed mirror-inverted to transparent film, after this I sealed the printed side with white color and glued the other side behind the dashboard. At the glove box there are three labels, made of aluminium with black printing. The solution of the kit for theese was to simple for me (3 light grey rectangles). So I took a picture of the original labels, correct them to the right perspective and dimensions, print them with a laser printer to overhead film in high resolution (2400 dpi), cover them on the backside with thin aluminium foil, cut it out and glue them in place. To reduce the high gloss I used same colorless flat paint. The colors of the pilot lamps are the result of fantasy, but I thought that a blue one for the upper beam, a green one for the blinker, two red ones for oil pressure and ignition as soon as a yellow one for differential gear blocker is not so wrong.