Finding 'The Gauge"

screen

Aug 18, 2005
Sterling, Illinois
Not just you! Me to! They kept sending me to auto guages! I went to another forum and e-mailed Tom on how to get back here "Where did The-Guage go?"

I am glad The-Guage is not gone! I would have missed all the good people here!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
OK this is getting weird.

Ten minutes ago when I tried to access the Gauge I kept getting the Google home page. I was in the Gauge and trying to post a response and when the screen refreshed I got a Google 404 Page not Found Error.

Now it is back.

If I were a betting man I’d blame the full moon.

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
Glen Haasdyk said:
Whew! I acutually start ed to consider going back to atlas for a minute or two!

Glen bite your tounge, we are a lot better mob here,:thumb: so big blue, had a hic cup,:eek: to much of the good oil on his birthday.:D :D :D ...steve:wave: :wave:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
N Gauger said:
. Must be the little green men :) :) :)
All is good now. The Gauge is back on the air and so are all my Dish Network programs.:thumb: :thumb: This could all be the work of some cosmic sun spot, or possibly some little green men from planet Zzolott. I know a few got loose from my tower competition diorama the other day, but I was able to round them all up before they did any damage... uh, so I thought...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D But, I gotta tell you, there is more activity there than I first suspected. I'll post a few pictures in a few days so you can see what I'm talking about.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
I was a little worried too...

When I tried getting here yesterday, I kept getting some website dealing with precision speedometers, & other "gauges"...
Not "The Gauge" I was looking for!:confused:

Dave Flinn

Dec 26, 2000
Lansing, NY USA
www.lehighvalleyrr.com
Gee. While you were all wondering what happened to The Gauge, I was wondering what happened to the Internet altogether! For some reason, for most of the day yesterday, although I could send and receive email, I was unable to access ANY sites on the Internet, including, of course, The Gauge; so I didn't even know it was "gone." Glad it's back, though.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Dave Flinn said:
Gee. While you were all wondering what happened to The Gauge, I was wondering what happened to the Internet altogether! For some reason, for most of the day yesterday, although I could send and receive email, I was unable to access ANY sites on the Internet, including, of course, The Gauge; so I didn't even know it was "gone." Glad it's back, though.
Uh Dave, have you seen any "little green men" around your house? Seems as if I"m missing a few. :eek: :eek: They not only took down the Gauge and my satallite dish, but now this. Strange...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: