Finally getting finished

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
That is a spectacular photo, Tyson!
It's such a great perspective...you have all these elements merging together...railroad, highway, trains, vehicles, structures, & all that beautiful foliage!
And I've said it before, & I'll say it again...you've got some of the best looking N scale track I've ever seen!

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Thanks Charlie. The track work is kind of a pain in the you know what and probably not for everyone, but I like the way it looks enough to keep on doing it. I forgot to turn on the headlights on the Southern's loco, course now Errol will probably get on me for being picky again :D :D :D

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
Now that's what I call a RR scene!!!!! You've captured the essense of what model RR'ing is all about.

I thought the loco was broken down and waiting for the helper!
Either that or the lamp had run out of kerrosine. :)

You have a splendid layout there Tyson and you've conquered the art of photographing it with that new camera. Well done!

Errol

C

Catt

Dadburn dumb southern enjeneers,don't they know they's s'posed ta turn the dang headlites on??.

Man I am getting sooooooooooooooo jealous of you guys and your modeling .:D :D

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Absolutely phenomenal detail, and a superb photograph along with it. You really have mastered the art well.
Shamus

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Pete and Shamus thank you very much for the kind comments, but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't you be raising that bar till I get the 80% of the layout that has no scenery to this level! :D :D :D You have no idea how long it has taken me to get to here (although it has been a pleasurable journey for the most part). :D

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Hey Pete,
As long as they have plenty of beer, we don't care whether the bar has raisins ir not!:D :D :D

Sir_Prize

Mar 4, 2001
Port Charlotte,Florida
Visit site
JUST PLAIN AWESOME!!:eek: :D
I do see some ideas:
1. A pair of old follows playing checkers on the porch of the General Store (in the back, by the green pickup).
2. Two kids in overalls walking along the road with fish'n poles. (heading to or from yer call).

They just seem to me, to put that whole "Down Home" thing to it.:rolleyes:

But those are the icing flowers on the cake. You got it going super as it is.:D :D