This weekend we finally took the 4th bedroom/train room (which has been currently used as a catch all room/junk room/storage shed, etc.) cleared it completely out and uncrated my HO layout after being in suspended animation for more than 2 years. I then inspected it carefully for any damage from being moved cross state and being in storage for about a year. Let me tell you folks... it was in perfect condition. Only lost a little ballast from it sitting on it's side for all that time. We got the legs attached and uprighted it. I plugged in the power and before positioning it into its final spot ran an engine around the thing with no derailments. It was awesome!!! Of course once it was in place...my wife insisted on bringing all that junk back into the room! Looks like the next thing on our agenda will be a yard sale! On a lighter note...I do have room to work on the layout now, so that accounts for something anyway. I'll take some digital pix in the next few days or so and post them.