Finally decided to test my new camera...

jetrock

Dec 18, 2003
Visit site
Well, I haven't done a ton of work in the past year, and still need to do my backdrop, but I figured that I would record some layout progress with the digital camera I got for Christmas.
Picture007.jpg

A shot of the industrial/switching area: Del Monte cannery, Blue Diamond almond packing, Golden State dairy and Motor Coffee Company (aka Cal-Hi Beverages.) The clipboard is where I hold my pad of wheel reports and switch lists, as well as a couple of pencils and a Kadee uncoupling tool.
Picture016.jpg

A shot of Haggin Yard: four track single ladder, capacity about 24 cars.
Picture017.jpg

New module, under construction: two spurs serving the Libby McNeil Libby cannery.
Picture009.jpg

Engine service/storage area, with old Birney bodies up on blocks for storage/sale, a sight to bring tears to the eyes of any traction fan. Visible in shot are a CCT 70 tonner, two SN 44 tonners, a WP S1 and an SN locomotive that didn't exist.
Picture015.jpg

Switching the Del Monte cannery on C Street. This model is unfinished but I wanted to capture an intermediate stage and see how it looked in place.
Picture010.jpg

Highball! Seven cars, caboose, double-headed by SN 44-tonners.

HPRL

Dec 31, 2005
SW Ohio
Jetrock: Nice layout and great photo shots. I also noticed a lumber company next to the transformers :D. Keep us posted....