Finally decided to share...

Sir_Prize

Mar 4, 2001
Port Charlotte,Florida
Visit site
Finally some shots which give an idea of the track plan (There are pens & boxcars representing some of the track... buget problems :rolleyes: ).
I'm I capturing a city? :confused: Does it look right?
By the way... The blue tie is representing water... it's a RIPPED TIE-D :p :D

Attachments

• Switch Layout 6.JPG
    Switch Layout 6.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Switch Layout 7.JPG
    Switch Layout 7.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 30

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Yes I DO see a city in the works!!!! The mock ups (and the blue tie!) suggest a very neat layout in the making. Where can I get construction workers like yours!? :) Keep us up to date with progress.
Ralph

Sir_Prize

Mar 4, 2001
Port Charlotte,Florida
Visit site
Ralph- My crew are the peices to a Mechwarrior-like game that has the figures and cards.
They are even marked at 1:160 in size! I may put them in a FUTURE Logging camp Diorama.

EZDays- Ya... She will do that. She works extra hard for little green hog looking creatures
(Star Wars fan check).

Drew 1125- That's the part that gonna be tiresome... All them winders!! Argh!! ...but it'll be sweet!

Will- Yup they do me right... Think it's because I don't hav'em battling each other per the original intention. (Not that THAT ain't cool either... I'm a builder... OK... I like to tear it up, too.)

Thanks All!! Was worried my muses weren't as with y'alls. The Skyscraper still needs "N-ifying;" Shrink the ceilings and windows to N scale, etc.
Still getting used to this train of thought (pun meant) with the layout of things.

Sir_Prize

Mar 4, 2001
Port Charlotte,Florida
Visit site
Doc- Actually, it is gonna be a Freelance City on Florida Coast.
Can't remember the name I gave it, but it was Portugese for "By the Water."

Spitfire- Thanks. When I saw it I knew it would be great to make a huge Hotel/Business office outta it.

Tyson- You see my entry for April contest? ...and thanks.

Matthyro & Livesteamer- Thanks.

To all-- It means a lot that y'all think it's looking good. You all do such great work that...
Well you know.