Final run for the FSM RR

steamhead

Apr 16, 2005
Brownsville, TX
Hi....It's a sad day when we have to tear a layout down....But it's worth it when we lay down the first track on a new. and hopefully better, one....Good luck to you...and keep us posted on the new layout..!!!:thumb:

fsm1000

Jun 4, 2006
Coquitlam BC
fsm1000.googlepages.com
Thanks Gus and Mikey and yes I have it pretty much happening now for the new layout. And yes I will be posting updates etc as i get around to adding yet even more new pages to my website for them. I already have something over 75 web pages as it is [I know I must be crazy LOL] :)
Thanks for watching it.

Hmm no comments on the song though, :( oh well LOL :)

Russ Bellinis

Feb 13, 2003
Lakewood, Ca.
Visit site
Looking forward to the next railroad. Sorry I couldn't hear the song. The last set of speakers I got with a computer was 3 or 4 computers ago and they have long since died and been tossed. I keep thinking I ought to get another set of speakers, but it hasn't happened yet.

fsm1000

Jun 4, 2006
Coquitlam BC
fsm1000.googlepages.com
Russ thanks. I should have some pics etc soon. I need to make another website for it and not sure what to call it yet ;) LOL
Anyhow, it is already started and I am currently making the ties for it. SO soon I will have something to show for my efforts :D