Final Fantasy Model?

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by Bad_Scorpion, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

2. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Attached Files:

3. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

4. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Attached Files:

• ff8e.jpg
      ff8e.jpg
      File size:
      32.2 KB
      Views:
  5. miguelj

miguelj Papercraft Addict

Wow! Those models look great. Didn't know there were papercraft models for FF. I'd love to build the one with the horse. Is that Odin?
  6. miguelj

Wow! Those models look great. Didn't know there were papercraft models for FF. I'd love to build the one with the horse. Is that Odin?
  7. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

I beleive it is Odin. Been a long time since I played that game so not positive. But, yes they are very impresive. But, can't seem to find them right now.
  8. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

I beleive it is Odin. Been a long time since I played that game so not positive. But, yes they are very impresive. But, can't seem to find them right now.
  9. Qess

Qess Member

Hi,
    I have this book, and I have also sold one ebay. The only way (when not in Japan) to get japanese papercraft books like this is by bidding on yahoo japan auctions through a bidding service like rinkya, but make sure you really want it, It's gonna cost you an arm and a leg in fees!

Qess
  10. Qess

Qess Member

Hi,
    I have this book, and I have also sold one ebay. The only way (when not in Japan) to get japanese papercraft books like this is by bidding on yahoo japan auctions through a bidding service like rinkya, but make sure you really want it, It's gonna cost you an arm and a leg in fees!

Qess
  11. OylPslyk

OylPslyk Aspiring Usurper

the ragnarok spaceship would make for a good model!
  12. OylPslyk

OylPslyk Aspiring Usurper

the ragnarok spaceship would make for a good model!
  13. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Ragnarok spaceship was/is pretty awesome, especially for that type of game. Yes there are a lot of models from the game I would like to make and a lot from the later versions as well. But I have a possible solution to this. I'm working on extracting models from the game. If they come out alright then I'll make them available to anyone that wants them as I already have more work on my hands right now than expected. But, I still wouldn't mind finding this original set as well.
  14. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Ragnarok spaceship was/is pretty awesome, especially for that type of game. Yes there are a lot of models from the game I would like to make and a lot from the later versions as well. But I have a possible solution to this. I'm working on extracting models from the game. If they come out alright then I'll make them available to anyone that wants them as I already have more work on my hands right now than expected. But, I still wouldn't mind finding this original set as well.
  15. miguelj

16. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Perfect, Thank you for the info.
  17. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Okay, well found an original set of these models. Got it in my hands right now. now to decide how to deal with them. don't look as good as I thought a couple of them would but hey they are better than not having them. If/when I build them I'll try to get actual pics posted. And, yet another thing to add to my to do list. Redesign one or two of them a lot to make them a lot more builder freindly. When I finally do get around to whichever ones I do I'll have to see about getting someone to host them for me. But, that will come in time. Maybe if I reorganise some things can have one or two of them in the next month or so.
  18. octavioboletti

octavioboletti New Member

Leviathan - FF VIII

take a look at my site and see the Leviathan I have made. I have also made some instructions to help.

< Pirate link removed >

Mod's Note : I'm afraid I've had to remove the link to your site as it has links to download copyrighted files.
  19. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

There's a site which has models from FF. Ragnarok was one of them. I'll try to find the link.

< Link Removed >

Click on "Papercraft".

Enjoy. :)

Mod's note : This site has a download of a model featuring a brutal rape scene which is unsuitable for a family friendly forum like ours. Once again, sorry, but I've had to remove the link.
  20. greenelf1967

greenelf1967 Member