Fifer Mills

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
At the beginning it's just another industrial building complex (although I admire your patience modeling all these windows!)...

...then you start adding one extraordinary detail after the other - first the very special little bell tower, and now the wealth of vent ducts and window ventilation hoods...

...and again we have another of your awesome structures! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Robin, for me you are and you stay the cardboard wizard of the Gauge community! Great modeling, indeed!
I only wish I had the opportunity to see those models on site this Summer. (But unfortunately Canada is a little too distant for a short visit for me. :( )

Thanks for sharing and thus giving us new motivations!

Ron

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Thank you very much for what you say about my structures. You are all more than generous with your comments. I am just pleased to be able to make this stuff and if it helps you in any way then that pleases me.

davidstrains

Aug 29, 2002
Stafford, VA
Visit site
Originally posted by dash10
Robin, the external vents are so cool. That's another wonderful building for your collection of wonderful buildings. You are the Bob Ross of paper.:D FRED

Robin,

Could you give us a closeup of the vents Fred mentioned.
I am impressed:) :thumb: This is such a neat structure:) :)

Lighthorseman

Jul 24, 2002
Out in the sticks
Visit site
Another Winner!

As usual, I'm held in complete AWE by your skill, having tried to piece together just a simple cardboard structure following your methods, Robin. I couldn't get a straight or clean enough cut, the cardboard warped insanely, and after a short while, I went back to wood.....And I was using O scale measurements!! How on earth you do such amazing work in N SCALE is beyond me! :eek: :eek: :eek:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:Amazing. Simply amazing. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: