Field kitchen PK-41 (1/25 scale)

tryModel

Hi all,

today I would like to contribute to excellent models of its model field kitchen. A similar model was nowhere to be seen. I think it's a shame, very few models have an extension. This, I would like to use the models of vehicles 1/25.
This is a prototype, perhaps you'll forgive minor inaccuracies. I'm still learning.If someone interested, I share the source (white and color) for further use. The model has two A4 pages and is not difficult (Level 2.5 of 5).

How does the plastic model, you can see at http://www.dishmodels.ru/gshow.htm?p=12549 (for example).

Thanks to everyone for sharing their models, it is very inspiring to me (sometimes annoyingly).

tryModel
(Never say that something is impossible because there's always some idiot who does not know that it does not go and do it.)

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 76
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 89
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 31

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Excellent!! You saved me tons of work..as I had this on the to-do list!! Already have all the background and pictures I need to make it realistic as I would want everything to function/open/close/roll...ect...so YES I would love the source!!! and any and all mods I make will be returned (give and take)!!
CLSMeals2Apr07_005.jpg Please PM me...

tryModel

Excellent!! You saved me tons of work..as I had this on the to-do list!! Already have all the background and pictures I need to make it realistic as I would want everything to function/open/close/roll...ect...so YES I would love the source!!! and any and all mods I make will be returned (give and take)!!
View attachment 142940 Please PM me...

The figure is PK-42. On this model I'm working now. Once I finish drawing's instructions, shares a PK-41 for free use.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Excellent model, build, and subject matter. You hit three Home Runs in one model!! :)

RonaldoM

Designer Extroadinaire
That's great. You have created an interesting model, unusual and therefore intaressante

tryModel

Hi,
As promised, model download. The model is intended for personal use, may be modified, zoomed ... but please always mention the author. The model is not intended for sale. Comments welcome. About the results, please share it with others.

TryModel

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    83.2 KB · Views: 237
  • 02.png
    02.png
    24 KB · Views: 226
  • 03.png
    03.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 249
  • 05.png
    05.png
    76.4 KB · Views: 227
  • small_1.jpg
    small_1.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 13
  • small_2.jpg
    small_2.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 12

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Try Model, as per forum rules, no models, are allowed in threads. I have moved yours to the "Resources", where all models are. They can be removed at your request, at any time, no reason needed. I have combined both .pdf's as one, makes it easier to manage and download. The link to your model in the RESOURCE section is below.

Link = http://zealot.com/resources/field-kitchen-pk-41-1-25-scale.1517/

Thank You so much for your generous contributions, they are well appreciated!