fiddlers green civil airliners

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by patriot missile, Sep 8, 2006.

1. GT5500

GT5500 Member

Whoopee I can't wait, I really can't believe that the guys at FG would tamper with you're designs? surely they bought your designs becuase you are a good designer so why go and ruin them?. I know a lot of people on this forum are very much fans of FG but I have always found the models a bit hard to build as they are complicated shapes but too simple a construction and sometimes the fit is not very good. Don't get me wrong the finished models normally look great, but I often see them described as beginners models, but I think some newbies would get frustrated making them.
  2. GT5500

GT5500 Member

Whoopee I can't wait, I really can't believe that the guys at FG would tamper with you're designs? surely they bought your designs becuase you are a good designer so why go and ruin them?. I know a lot of people on this forum are very much fans of FG but I have always found the models a bit hard to build as they are complicated shapes but too simple a construction and sometimes the fit is not very good. Don't get me wrong the finished models normally look great, but I often see them described as beginners models, but I think some newbies would get frustrated making them.
  3. jdmcomp

jdmcomp New Member

Larry, you mention the wings for the DC 9 being available on this site but not where, can you be specific? Thanks, John McP
  4. jdmcomp

jdmcomp New Member

Larry, you mention the wings for the DC 9 being available on this site but not where, can you be specific? Thanks, John McP
  5. Larry Marshall

Larry Marshall Member

It's message #3 in this thread:

http://www.cardmodels.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4775

Sure wish I could figure out how to get the search facility to help me find this stuff but I'm too dumb I guess :) Got lucky this time as the subject relates to the DC-9.

Cheers --- Larry
  6. Larry Marshall

Larry Marshall Member

It's message #3 in this thread:

http://www.cardmodels.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4775

Sure wish I could figure out how to get the search facility to help me find this stuff but I'm too dumb I guess :) Got lucky this time as the subject relates to the DC-9.

Cheers --- Larry