fiddlers green civil airliners

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by patriot missile, Sep 8, 2006.

1. patriot missile

patriot missile Member

i just checked the paper models international web site, and it shows that fiddlers green has released the McDonnell Douglas DC-9 Srs30 :) in 5 different Us airline liveries :)
    they show pics of an Eastern airlines, and Hawaiian Air.
    i havent seen the models on fiddlers green site does anyone know what other carriers are gonna be included? i am hoping they include Delta, and US Air, and maybe a black and white version :)
  2. patriot missile

patriot missile Member

i just checked the paper models international web site, and it shows that fiddlers green has released the McDonnell Douglas DC-9 Srs30 :) in 5 different Us airline liveries :)
    they show pics of an Eastern airlines, and Hawaiian Air.
    i havent seen the models on fiddlers green site does anyone know what other carriers are gonna be included? i am hoping they include Delta, and US Air, and maybe a black and white version :)
  3. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Hey P M..............

Not sure if they(FG) plan on releasing any others..............BUT..........there may be some release in the future that might interest you.........not from FG, but from the original source Rob (and others):twisted:

I'm trying to work up a Delta version myself.............but it's s l o w so maybe soon.

john
  4. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Hey P M..............

Not sure if they(FG) plan on releasing any others..............BUT..........there may be some release in the future that might interest you.........not from FG, but from the original source Rob (and others):twisted:

I'm trying to work up a Delta version myself.............but it's s l o w so maybe soon.

john
  5. CharlieB

CharlieB Member

P M:

FG has a BW version on the DC-9 on their site.

CharlieB
  6. CharlieB

CharlieB Member

P M:

FG has a BW version on the DC-9 on their site.

CharlieB
  7. Larry Marshall

Larry Marshall Member

If you buy the DC-9 right now, you get the Eastern, Hawaiian and B&W versions. The sad thing is that it comes with a set of wings that are less than great and a far cry from the wing parts Rob developed. You can get the good wings from this site, though. Something tells me they aren't going to be releasing any more versions.

Cheers --- Larry
  8. Larry Marshall

Larry Marshall Member

If you buy the DC-9 right now, you get the Eastern, Hawaiian and B&W versions. The sad thing is that it comes with a set of wings that are less than great and a far cry from the wing parts Rob developed. You can get the good wings from this site, though. Something tells me they aren't going to be releasing any more versions.

Cheers --- Larry
  9. Larry Marshall

Larry Marshall Member

Cheers --- Larry
  10. Larry Marshall

Larry Marshall Member

Cheers --- Larry
  11. Al hazlet

Al hazlet Member

You are also encouraged to build more versions from their BW model, and submit them. I've started collecting pictures of a USMC C-9 that I used to catch to the West Coast from Cherry Point, NC.* I hope to get started drawing later this month. If there's a livery you like, here's your chance to do one to your own standards...

Alex h
    happy FG customer for the last several years

*This was the 'school flight'; it started further north, stopped at MCAS Cherry Point to pick up 2nd MAW and 2nd Div personnel, stopped at NAS Memphis to pick up students or staff, another stop in KC or Denver, and ended in MCAS El Toro]. The price was right -- it didn't cost a thing. Going east it got dicey (more higher-priority travelers going that way) so I always bought a commercial ticket back to NC.
  12. Al hazlet

Al hazlet Member

You are also encouraged to build more versions from their BW model, and submit them. I've started collecting pictures of a USMC C-9 that I used to catch to the West Coast from Cherry Point, NC.* I hope to get started drawing later this month. If there's a livery you like, here's your chance to do one to your own standards...

Alex h
    happy FG customer for the last several years

*This was the 'school flight'; it started further north, stopped at MCAS Cherry Point to pick up 2nd MAW and 2nd Div personnel, stopped at NAS Memphis to pick up students or staff, another stop in KC or Denver, and ended in MCAS El Toro]. The price was right -- it didn't cost a thing. Going east it got dicey (more higher-priority travelers going that way) so I always bought a commercial ticket back to NC.
  13. modelincard

modelincard Member

14. modelincard

modelincard Member

15. Al hazlet

Al hazlet Member

Now that's pretty!
  16. Al hazlet

Al hazlet Member

Now that's pretty!
  17. airbob

airbob Member

Dc-9

Now thats TROPICAL!!!!!...LOVE THE COLOR!!!
  18. airbob

airbob Member

Dc-9

Now thats TROPICAL!!!!!...LOVE THE COLOR!!!
  19. 46rob

46rob Member

My original intent had been, after the Eastern--to do a USAF NIghtingale, and a USN Skytrain II version. However FG and I no longer see eye to eye, and have parted ways. I've turned the work over to another friend of mine, who'se disenchanted with FG's tampering, and sooner or later, we're going to come out with a set of all my models, and some of some other new ones, upgraded a bit to higher standards.
  20. 46rob

46rob Member

My original intent had been, after the Eastern--to do a USAF NIghtingale, and a USN Skytrain II version. However FG and I no longer see eye to eye, and have parted ways. I've turned the work over to another friend of mine, who'se disenchanted with FG's tampering, and sooner or later, we're going to come out with a set of all my models, and some of some other new ones, upgraded a bit to higher standards.