Fiction small tank ST-01

Ing. Spendlik

Mar 18, 2009
www.spendlikpapermodels.com
Hello to all,

I am bringing you my next model I am working on. I have created this model for educational purposes - I am learning on it how to create "reallistic" textures for paper model and this tank is perfect for it. Textures are still not finished, but plain model with all templates and instructions are ready.

I haven't build this model yet, so there could be some small problems (but I am not expecting any - it is really a simple model). So this is how this model looks like in Rhinoceros:

Tan%2525C4%25258D%2525C3%2525ADk%252520ST-01.jpg

And here you can download the plain model together with instructions:
Small Tank ST-01
Model is very simple, only 46 parts.

And one more image. This is how this model should look like in the future (painted in InkScape and GIMP):
Tan%2525C4%25258D%2525C3%2525ADk%252520ST-01_text%2525C3%2525BAra.jpg

I hope that my new website will be ready soon and coloured model of this tank will be available for download directly on the page :) (together with Dreadnought, Endoskeleton hand and Jetbike).

Ing. Spendlik

Z

Zathros

I wasn't sure if you were a member here. I saw you work at papermodelers. Your texture work is really nice. I like this model. The .pdf you link to comes through unpainted, is that how you wish it? Thanks!

Z

Zathros

That's pretty cool! It's coming right along. I think your texture work was really good too. I look forward to it's completion.