ferrogil

ferrogil

Hello, I am Spanish, of madrid and my English is very bad.
IA greeting from Spain

Hay alguien por ahí que hable (escriba) español.
me encanta la tematica norteamericana y necesitaria un poco de ayuda.

green_elite_cab

Keep It Moving!
ferrogil said:
Hello, I am Spanish, of madrid and my English is very bad.
IA greeting from Spain

Hay alguien por ahí que hable (escriba) español.
me encanta la tematica norteamericana y necesitaria un poco de ayuda.

[FONT=&quot]Yo tengo una clase de español, pero yo no puedo hablar en la español bien. Yo puedo leer bien! [/FONT]Yo voluntad itento a ayudar.

Qué interesaste?

for those of you who cannot read spanish, i can try and translate it. I'm pretty good at reading it, i just need to keep the vocab in my head! especially because i have my spanish finals coming up in 2 weeks. need to learn this stuff!

ferrogil

desde Madrid (Spain)

para green_elite_cab y Jim Krause. Es muy interesante compartir hobby con gente que vive tan lejos. Me gustaria que me enviarais planos de maquetas donde salgan explotaciones mineras, madereras, o agricolas de usa.
Ah! Jim te gusto Madrid???. Ahora está muy bonito.
Un saludo.

For green_elite_cab and Jim Krause. It is very interesting to share hobby with people who lives so far away. Me gustaria that you me were sending planes of models where mining developments go out, madereras, or agricultural of it(he,she) uses.
Ah! Jim do you like me Madrid???. Now it(he) is very nice.
A greeting.

Jim Krause

Ferrogil: Yes, we enjoyed Madrid very much. I wish we had been able to spend more time there and in other parts of Spain also. I did find a model railroad shop in Madrid.

ferrogil

desde Madrid (Spain)

Jim, I am glad that you were enjoying Spain. In Madrdid now there are very good shops of model-maker, but almost they do not have American material.
I want to do a model with scenes and landscapes and North American trains, but I need your information. Web pages, shops of there, models that your you know, I ask for your help.
Now I see a party(game) of soccer, Royal(Real) Madrid - Majorca, then this night vere an American football match directly.
A greeting

jim, me alegro que disfrutaras de España. En Madrdid ahora hay muy buenas tiendas de modelismo, pero casi no tienen material americano.
Yo quiero hacer una maqueta con escenas y paisajes y trenes norteamericanos, pero necesito información vuestra. paginas web, tiendas de alli, maquetas que tu conozcas, pido vuestra ayuda.
Ahora estoy viendo un partido de soccer, Real Madrid-Mallorca, luego esta noche vere un partido de futbol americano en directo.
un saludo

CNWman

CNW Fan
ferrogil said:
para green_elite_cab y Jim Krause. Es muy interesante compartir hobby con gente que vive tan lejos. Me gustaria que me enviarais planos de maquetas donde salgan explotaciones mineras, madereras, o agricolas de usa.
Ah! Jim te gusto Madrid???. Ahora está muy bonito.
Un saludo.

For green_elite_cab and Jim Krause. It is very interesting to share hobby with people who lives so far away. Me gustaria that you me were sending planes of models where mining developments go out, madereras, or agricultural of it(he,she) uses.
Ah! Jim do you like me Madrid???. Now it(he) is very nice.
A greeting.

You're not the first person in a distant country to be on here. Beraf is from Sween:thumb:

ferrogil

Green eliete Cab, no entiendo muy bien tu pregunta, pero creo que me dices que a que hora quiero chatear. Aqui ahora son las 9 de la noche.

ferrogil

desde Madrid (Spain)

Ralph said:
Bienvenidos Ferrogil! Glad you could join us.
Ralph

Hello Ralph, is a pleasure to be with you, and without Englishman knows I have decided to put myself into a north American chat.
I need your help to do my model with North American scenes, landscapes, you machinate of train, coaches of commodity ect..
I have seen photos in the forum very good of scenes of mining industry, of agriculture and wood. I want that you were saying the web pages and shops to me of there.
A greeting

green_elite_cab

Keep It Moving!
ferrogil said:
Green eliete Cab, no entiendo muy bien tu pregunta, pero creo que me dices que a que hora quiero chatear. Aqui ahora son las 9 de la noche.

no, mi español es muy mal... qué epoca (?) en la historia de tren de norteamérica?

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Do you have a favorite North American Railroad? I admire your efforts to participate. You are doing just fine. Muy Bien!

We can give you more information as we learn what kind of scenes you would like to model. North america, of course, has all kinds of landscapes and several different railroads.
Ralph

ferrogil

green_elite_cab said:
no, mi español es muy mal... qué epoca (?) en la historia de tren de norteamérica?

This it is the question friend Green Elite Cab.
I want to know since(as,like) they are divided there the epochs, I, the II, III, IVth, V and that machines of train are your favorites in every epoch.
Muchisimas thank you Green eliete Cab for collaborating with me. It is a pleasure to speak with you.

Esa es la cuestion amigo Green Elite Cab.
Quiero saber como están divididas alli las epocas, I, II, III, IV, V y que máquinas de tren son las favoritas vuestras en cada época.
Muchisimas gracias Green eliete Cab por colaborar conmigo. Es un placer hablar contigo

ferrogil

desde Madrid (Spain)

Ralph said:
Do you have a favorite North American Railroad? I admire your efforts to participate. You are doing just fine. Muy Bien!

We can give you more information as we learn what kind of scenes you would like to model. North america, of course, has all kinds of landscapes and several different railroads.
Ralph

Thank you very much Ralph, now I have just asked like they are the epochs and that machines of train are those that you like of every epoch. I here in Spain am between the IIIrd and the European IV. But not if there they are equivalent to the same years.
It is an honor that the moderator speaks so directly with me.

green_elite_cab

Keep It Moving!
ferrogil said:
This it is the question friend Green Elite Cab.
I want to know since(as,like) they are divided there the epochs, I, the II, III, IVth, V and that machines of train are your favorites in every epoch.
Muchisimas thank you Green eliete Cab for collaborating with me. It is a pleasure to speak with you.

Esa es la cuestion amigo Green Elite Cab.
Quiero saber como están divididas alli las epocas, I, II, III, IV, V y que máquinas de tren son las favoritas vuestras en cada época.
Muchisimas gracias Green eliete Cab por colaborar conmigo. Es un placer hablar contigo

Estoy familiar con la era de la transición al día moderno. En norteamérica, las epocas son Vapor(steam) temprano y tarde vapor y transición y diesel temprano y moderno. yo no tengo muchos informacion de trens de vapor.

yo me gusta la GG-1, en el servicio de 1935 a 1985. Tambien, me gusta la locomotoras eléctricas de NEC ( pasillo del noreste?) y commuter trens y Conrail.

ferrogil

green_elite_cab said:
Estoy familiar con la era de la transición al día moderno. En norteamérica, las epocas son Vapor(steam) temprano y tarde vapor y transición y diesel temprano y moderno. yo no tengo muchos informacion de trens de vapor.

yo me gusta la GG-1, en el servicio de 1935 a 1985. Tambien, me gusta la locomotoras eléctricas de NEC ( pasillo del noreste?) y commuter trens y Conrail.

Me puedes poner fotografias de esa máquinas, para yo decirte cual me gusta

ferrogil

ferrogil said:
Me puedes poner fotografias de esa máquinas, para yo decirte cual me gusta

Que marca de vias son las mejores alli??
y de máquinas de tren??
Informame un poco de todo eso.
Gracias

Triplex

We don't use the "eras" or "epochs" system here, since we don't have nationalized railroads, and different roads did things at different times.

I can't think of anyone else here who's from Spain - I'm hoping someone will show up to prove me wrong.