February Photo Contest: LPB

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
The February Photo Contest is be LPB. Since few of us make our own LPBs, it can be anyones LPB, but it must be your photography.

BTW: LPB = Little Plastic Bloke or Babe (G rated version anyway).

Same rules as usual, one entry per person, must be your own photo. The contest will end and we will have a vote at or near the end of the month.

Lets see some LPB! :D :D :D

F

Fred_M

shay_frt.jpg

F

Fred_M

JBBVry said:
I think this one sould be done by scale as a G scale man looks alot better than a Ho or N scale one.
If you are talking about mine they are O scale. Scale shouldn't matter. Fred

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Field of Dreams

These LPB's (Little Plastic Bovine) don't seem to be bothered by the passing of CNE's SD-70M or of the old man watching the passing train.

Attachments

• LPB.jpg
    LPB.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 365

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
On the team track platform Billy Joe and Luke have a great argument going on. Billy Joe again wanted to play Superman and picked up both a carpet roll and a flour bag. Of course he dropped the bag and now the flour is spilling out onto the dirty planks...

These are N scale LPBs.

Ron

Attachments

• TeamTracks.JPG
    TeamTracks.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 366

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Great scenes everyone!

Interesting idea to divide up by scale. If the scale is known at the end of contest and there are enough, maybe we will do a large scale vote and a small scale vote, but there will still be an overall winner. I'll bet there's a Z scaler somewhere with supereyes that has better LPBs than my HO ones :D

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Three employees of Allied Bulk Commodaties Transfer (a barge to rail operation) brave the spray as they prepare to off-load a barge on a windy day at Kings Port. The LPBs are HO and proud of it! :)
Ralph

Attachments

• workers.jpg
    workers.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 337

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Here's a busy corner at lunchtime on a summer afternoon in 1955. Shoppers heading downtown wait for the bus, while office workers order the Friday special in the local luncheonette. HO scale.

Val

Attachments

• BusyCorner.jpg
    BusyCorner.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 302

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
After seeking Val's photo, I came to realize that mine looked about the way things look on the morning after. SO, no scotch tonight, I'll get a good night's sleep, and retake my picture, after a pot of coffee! :D :D :D
Great shot Val, clear, sharp, and nicely staged! :thumb:
Pete

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
Nope, a pot of coffee won't help. Reshoot now, post, and THEN have a scotch! yeah, that' the ticket! :D The LPBs are preparing for a weekend on the water in the 40' cabin cruiser "SINBAD" out of Copiague, N.Y.

Attachments

• lpbcruise3.jpg
    lpbcruise3.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 246
Status
Not open for further replies.